My career goal is to leverage social technology to improve cancer health outcomes with a special focus on adolescent and young adult (AYA) cancer patients, survivors, and care partners. I have experience with diverse patient populations and an extensive range of methods and analytical approaches, including mixed-methods study design, survey development and implementation, multiple data collection approaches, mixed-methods data integration, and qualitative and quantitative data analyses.
- Associate of Science, Behavioral Science and Health, Utah State University
- Bachelor of Science, Behavioral Science and Health, University of Utah
- Masters of Public Health, Division of Public Health, School of Medicine, University of Utah
- Doctorate of Philosophy in Nursing, College of Nursing, University of Utah
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, Cancer Health Disparities, University of Arizona Cancer Center