My career goal is to improve cancer health outcomes and reduce cancer health disparities with a special focus on adolescent and young adult (AYA) cancer patients, survivors, and care partners. I have experience with diverse patient populations and an extensive range of methods and analytical approaches, especially in mixed-methods study design and data integration. My current research program is focused on establishing methods to measure and intervene on online cancer misinformation.
- Associate of Science, Behavioral Science and Health, Utah State University
- Bachelor of Science, Behavioral Science and Health, University of Utah
- Masters of Public Health, Division of Public Health, School of Medicine, University of Utah
- Doctorate of Philosophy in Nursing, College of Nursing, University of Utah
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, Cancer Health Disparities, University of Arizona Cancer Center