Macronutrient MetabolsmLocation: HPR E 206 (HPR E 206)
Directed Nutr Research
- Canadian Nutrition Society. 12/2018 - present. Position : Member.
- American Society for Nutrition. 09/2012 - present. Position : Professional Member.
- American Heart Association. 12/2009 - present. Position : Professional Member.
Macronutrient Metabolism (Team Taught)
NUIP 6440 is focused on energy metabolism and the instructors utilize the teaching approach of ‘synthesis and integration’. Course content is directed towards recent advances in macronutrient metabolism relating to nutrition science, research nutrition tools to assess energy metabolism and current topics of clinical interest relating to macronutrient metabolism.
Nutritional Biochemistry (Online)
NUIP 6450 is designed to provide a thorough working knowledge of cellular biochemistry as it pertains to human physiology, nutrition and metabolism with special emphasis on metabolic interrelationships, hormonal control of biochemical signaling pathways, and disorders of metabolism.
Scientific Foundations of Human Nutrition & Health
NUTR 1020 is designed to provide a broad overview of the science of nutrition.
- Madeleine Louise French, Master of Science (M.S.), Project Type: Project. Role: Chair.
- Emily Rose Preib, Master of Science (M.S.), Project Type: Project. Role: Chair.
- Chrissa Petersen Mower, Master of Science (M.S.), Project Type: Thesis. Role: Chair.
- Emily Tieu, Master of Science (M.S.), Project Type: Project. Role: Chair.