- National Flute Association Convention - Invited Performer for "L-Evating Art: The Artistic Listener", presented by James Brinkmann. Presentation, Presented, 08/04/2019.
- National Flute Association Convention - Invited soloist with The Runnin' Fl'Utes flute choir. Presentation, Presented, 08/03/2019.
- National Flute Association Convention - Presented solo recital with section members of the Utah Symphony. Presentation, Presented, 08/01/2019.
- Soloist in "Julius Baker Memorial Concert", National Flute Convention, Nashville . Presentation, Presented, 08/13/2004.
Geographical Regions of Interest
August 2022 - I spent one week teaching young adult students in a chamber music and individual setting. BLUME Haiti ( Building Leaders Using Music Education)/ Haitian Orchestral Institute is the sponsor.
- United States of America
1 year sabbatical (Utah Symphony, 2014-15 season) - travelled around the U.S. attending concerts, ballets & operas in all of the major cities.
- Patricia George (2019). "Utah Symphony Flute Section, On Creating a Unified Sound". Flute Talk Magazine. Vol. 38, 8. Published, 07/2019.