- piano chamber music
- harpsichord performance
- Music treatises, tutors, historical pedagogy
- Music theory pedagogy
- Baroque, Classical, Romantic
- Pianist for Beethoven Festival Park City Chamber Music with Leslie Harlow, viola; Russell Harlow, clarinet - 9 concerts, March-December 2018 Performance, completed 12/12/2018.
- Harpsichordist with Sinfonia Salt Lake and area music professors in annual "Vivaldi by Candlelight" benefit concert, Gerald Elias, conductor. Performance, completed 12/01/2018.
- Sundays@7 Faculty Baroque Concert, featuring Lisa Chaufty, Kasia Sokol-Borup, Elliott Cheney, Pamela Jones, with DMA students Erika Qureshi & Jessica Wiley. Performance, completed 11/11/2018.
- •Sundays@7 Faculty Spotlight: Blanka Bednarz, violin & Pamela Palmer Jones, piano. Performance, completed 10/21/2018.
- Pianist for Stravinsky's Petroushka, with Salt Lake Symphony. Performance, completed 09/29/2018.
- Pianist for Sinfonia Salt Lake Benefit Recital, with Henry Caceres. Performance, completed 08/27/2018.
- Harpsichordist for Sinfonia Salt Lake: Celebrating Bach concert, with Kathryn Eberle, violin, and vocalists from Utopia Early Music. Performance, completed 03/19/2018.
- •Faculty and Guest Artist Recital: Pamela Palmer Jones, piano, with Artists in Residence of the Park City Beethoven Festival: Leslie Blackburn Harlow, viola & Russell Harlow, clarinet. Performance, completed 02/24/2018.
- • @7 Faculty and Friends: Baroque Extravaganza Concert, featuring J.S. Bach's Brandenburg Concerto No. 5. Pamela Palmer Jones, harpsichord; Lisa Chaufty, recorder; Leslie Henrie, violin; Robert Tueller, theorbo, viola da gamba, & baroque cello; members of the Doctoral Performance Practice seminar. Performance, completed 01/21/2018.
- Harpsichordist with Utah Symphony personnel and other area music professors in Vivaldi by Candlelight concert, conducted by Gerald Elias. Performance, completed 12/09/2017.
- Guest harpsichord soloist with Los Angeles Valley Orchestra in a performance of Bach's Brandenburg Concerto No. 5, conducted by Michael Arshagouni - October 21, 2017. https://youtu.be/lSepEBqQ1xE Performance, completed 10/21/2017.
- Harpsichordist for Sinfonia Salt Lake: "Vivaldi Re-imagined", featuring Vivaldi's "The Four Seasons" and the Utah debut of Honstein's "Night Scenes from the Ospedale" - Performance, completed 10/09/2017.
- Sundays@7 Faculty Spotlight Recital: Let us Garlands Bring. Lisa Chaufty, recorder; Cathy Clayton, harp; Seth Keeton, baritone; Pamela Palmer Jones, piano and harpsichord. Performance, completed 09/10/2017.
- Pianist and harpsichordist for 'Chamber Music A La Sinfonia: Benefit Recital Series' with members of Sinfonia Salt Lake: Robert Baldwin, Christina Castellanos, Leslie Henrie, & Eleanor Christman-Cox. Performance, completed 08/28/2017.
- Pianist for Beethoven Festival Park City Chamber Music concerts with Leslie Harlow, viola; Russell Harlow, clarinet - April 8, June 24, June 25, June 26, July 16, August 7, August 14 Performance, completed 08/14/2017.
- Solo piano recital, BYU Idaho, Rexburg, Idaho. Works of Bach, Mozart and Beethoven. Performance, completed 01/19/2017.
- Pianist for Sinfonia Salt Lake concert, featuring Copland's Appalachian Spring, and the debut of Reichel's Night Echoes, conducted by Robert Baldwin. Performance, completed 01/16/2017.
- Faculty Spotlight Baroque Concert featuring Pamela Jones, joined by members of the Doctoral Performance Practice Seminar (MUSC 7210). Works by G. Gabrieli, Platti, Hervelois, J.S. Bach, & Rameau. Performance, completed 01/08/2017.
- • Harpsichord concerto soloist with Utah Symphony personnel and other area music professors in Vivaldi by Candlelight concert - December 10, 2016
Video link, KBYU Highway 89: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFFs-6EcbZE&feature=youyu.be
- • Pianist and harpsichordist for six Beethoven Festival Park City Chamber Music concerts with Leslie Harlow, viola; Russell Harlow, clarinet; Lee Livengood, clarinet; Manuel Ramos violin; Blanka Bednarz, violin; Cheung Chau, cello; and Richard Jones, cello and viola da gamba. Beethoven Festival Park City - July & August 2016
- • Faculty Spotlight Concert- Barbara Scowcroft, violin and Pamela Jones, piano - Much Ado About Mozart - Sonatas, Stories, & Sweets. Sonatas K. 296, 304, and 526. Performance, completed 02/22/2016.
- • Pianist and harpsichordist for Sinfonia Salt Lake debut concert, conducted by Robert Baldwin - January 22, 2016.
- Harpsichordist for annual Vivaldi by Candlelight fundraiser concert - December 2015
- Performed harpsichord & celeste as part of the Salt Lake Symphony's debut performance of Phillip Bimstein's "The Brahma Viharas," conducted by
- Sundays@7 Faculty Spotlight Solo Recital: Pamela Jones - Piano Sonatas by Mozart Performance, completed 09/20/2015.
- University of Utah Piano Area Presents "Midnight with Mozart" - piano co-soloist with American West Symphony Orchestra - September 18 & 19, 2015. Performance, completed 09/19/2015.
- Pianist for Beethoven Festival Park City Chamber Music concerts with
Leslie Harlow, viola; Russell Harlow, clarinet; Simon Gollo, violin; Jesus
Morales, cello; and the Dali String Quartet, Beethoven Festival Park City -
July 19 & 21, 2015
- Temple Square Concert Series at The Assembly Hall, Ensemble Iris: Lisa Chaufty, recorder; Leslie Richards, viola; Eleanor Christman Cox, baroque cello; Pamela Palmer Jones, harpsichord. Performance, completed 06/06/2015.
- Harpsichordist for Salt Lake Symphony's performance of Haydn's "The Seasons," conducted by Robert Baldwin. Performance, completed 05/30/2015.
- Debuted keyboard work "PlusMinus" by composer Igor Coelho Arantes Santana Marques at the Spring 2015 SOM Composer's Forum.
- Sundays@7 Faculty Spotlight Concert with Caitlyn Valosovik Moore and Denson Angulo, featuring music of Claude Bolling - March 23, 2015 Performance, completed 03/23/2015.
- Sundays@7 Faculty Spotlight Concert - Ensemble Iris and Friends - January 25, 2015 Performance, completed 01/25/2015.
- Lindon Chamber Music Society Recital. Performed with Robert Baldwin and Kirsten Gunlogson. Performance, completed 01/24/2015.
- Harpsichordist for Utopia Early Music Concert Performance, completed 10/19/2014.
- Sundays@7 Faculty Spotlight Concert - Kirsten Gunlogson, Robert Baldwin, Pamela Jones - September 7, 2014 Performance, completed 09/07/2014.
- KBYU's Highway 89 radio live broadcast with Robert Baldwin, Kirsten Gunlogson, and Leslie Richards. Performance, completed 09/2014.
- Pianist and harpsichordist for Beethoven Festival Park City Chamber Music concerts. Featured soloist in Manuel de Falla's "Concerto for Harpsichord." Performance, completed 07/26/2014.
- Collaborative Recital with Carla Rae Cook and Friends Performance, completed 06/2014.
- Piano Recital, Salt Lake Community College - Works of Frideric Chopin Performance, completed 05/2014.
- Womens' Week concert, March 2014 Performance, completed 03/07/2014.
- Pianist for Beethoven Festival Park City Chamber Music concert with Leslie Harlow, Russell Harlow, and Monte Belknap. Performance, completed 02/14/2014.
- Sundays@7 Faculty Spotlight Baroque Concert - Ensemble Iris. Works by Telemann, J.S. Bach, Barsanti, and Rameau. January 19, 2014 Performance, completed 01/19/2014.
- Harpsichordist for University of Utah Choral Area Christmas Concert - Choruses from Handel's Messiah. December 2013 Performance, completed 12/07/2013.
- Sundays@7 Faculty Spotlight Concert - Gerald Elias, violin and Pamela Jones, harpsichord. Works by Corelli and Handel. November 2013 Performance, completed 11/03/2013.
- Harpsichordist for DMA conducting/vocal degree recital -Handel's Acis and Galatea. October 2013 Performance, completed 08/2013.
- Faculty Recital with Laurel Ann Maurer, flute, Pamela Jones, piano, and Denson Angulo, bass, performing Claude Bolling's Suite for Flute and Jazz Piano Trio. August 2013 Performance, completed 08/2013.
- Sundays@7 Faculty and Friends Showcase Baroque Music Concert. Works performed included Brandenburg Concerto No. 3 and Concerto No. 5 for Harpsichord by J.S. Bach, Canon and Gigue by Pachelbel, and several works by Vivaldi. Jan. 20, 2013 Performance, completed 01/20/2013.
- Sundays@7 Faculty Spotlight Baroque Concert - Ensemble Iris. Works by J.S. Bach, Barsanti, Marais, Billy Joel, and Giovanni Dettori's Lady Gaga Fugue. September 9, 2012. Performance, completed 09/09/2012.
- Harpsichord Faculty Recital. Works by Scarlatti, Arne, J.S. Bach, Couperin. June 9, 2012 Performance, completed 06/09/2012.
- Sundays@7 Faculty Spotlight Piano Concert. Mozart's Sonata in D Major for Two Pianos and Clementi's Dido Abbandonata Sonata. January 22, 2012 Performance, completed 01/22/2012.
- Sundays@7 Faculty Baroque Concert: Ensemble Iris. Music of J.S. Bach. Premiered new composition by SOM composition professor Miguel Chuaqui. September 11, 2011 Performance, completed 09/11/2011.
- Sundays@7 Faculty Spotlight Concert: Tully Cathey, guitar, and Pamela Jones, piano and harpsichord. Works by Boccherini, Soler, and Castelnuevo-Tedesco. April 3, 2011 Performance, completed 04/03/2011.
- Sundays@7 Faculty Spotlight Baroque Concert: Ensemble Iris. Works by Couperin, Barsanti, Dowland, Geminiani, Scarlatti, Telemann, Soler, and a new composition by SOM composition professor Steven Roens. March 20, 2011 Performance, completed 03/20/2011.
- Performed Leo Ornstein’s Piano Sonata No. 4 (1925) for Concert of Early 20th Century Modernist American Music conference at the University of Utah. September 2010 Performance, completed 09/2010.
- Sundays@7 Faculty Showcase Concert: Coffee Cantata by J.S. Bach. November 2009 Performance, completed 11/2009.
- Sundays@7 Faculty Spotlight Baroque Concert: Ensemble Iris. Works by J.S. Bach, Marais, Scarlatti. October 2009 Performance, completed 10/2009.
- UMTA (Utah Music Teachers Association) State Conference Presentation: Applying Unwritten 18th & 19th Century Stylistic Conventions in Your Own Teaching and Performing – With Confidence! Conference Paper, Refereed, Presented, 11/02/2018.
- Suzuki Association of Utah State Conference - Tips on Teaching Early-to-Intermediate Piano Repertoire of W. A. Mozart & Muzio Clementi, as Seen Through the Historical Lens of Historical Performance Practice, Pedagogical Treatises and Memoirs . Invited Talk/Keynote, Presented, 09/25/2018.
- Salt Lake City UMTA (Utah Music Teachers Association) March 2018 Understanding Unwritten Performance Conventions in Baroque and Classical Style: Improvisation, Rhythmic Alteration, Ornamentation, and Articulation, and How to Incorporate These Principles into Our Own Performance and Teaching . Presentation, Presented, 03/13/2018.
- Utah Music Teachers Association (UMTA) State Conference Lecture Presentation - A History of Keyboard Tuning and Temperament . Conference Paper, Refereed, Presented, 11/04/2017.
- Rocky Mountain Music Scholars Conference April 2017 Voices in the American Twentieth Century -Johana and Roy Harris and Toccata for Piano: Setting the Record Straight . Conference Paper, Refereed, Presented, 04/08/2017.
- 2013 Utah Music Teachers State Convention: Carl Czerny and 21st Century Technology -Two Resources for Speeding the Learning Process of Adult Piano Beginners. October 26, 2013. Conference Paper, Refereed, Presented, 10/26/2013.
- Fridays With Faculty Lecture - Carl Czerny and 21st Century Technology: Two Resources for Speeding the Learning Process of Adult Piano Beginners. Presentation, Presented, 10/2013.
- Preparing Students to Study Music at the College Level. Jordan River Utah MTA Chapter, April 16, 2013. Presentation, Presented, 04/16/2013.
- Fridays With Faculty Lecture, February 2012: "Roy and Johana Harris and the Toccata for Piano – Setting the Record Straight" . Presentation, Presented, 02/2012.
- French, basic.
- German, basic.
- Spanish, basic.
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- Pamela Palmer Jones & Stephanie Smith (2018). Sonata in D for Two Pianos, K. 448 / W. A. Mozart . YouTube.
- Pamela Palmer Jones & Leslie Blackburn Harlow, Russell Harlow (2018). Trio in Eb for Clarinet, Viola & Piano, K. 498 / W. A. Mozart . YouTube.
- Pamela Palmer Jones (2018). Sonatinas, Op. 36, No. 1 - Muzio Clementi (HIPedagogy Youtube Channel). YouTube.
- Pamela Palmer Jones (2018). Rameau "Minuet en Rondeau" Demonstration . YouTube.
- Pamela Palmer Jones (2018). Historical Keyboard Soundscapes 1638-1885 . YouTube.
- Pamela Palmer Jones (2017). Sonata in D Major for Viola da Gamba & Harpsichord Sonata / J.S. Bach https://youtu.be/2J5Fh1cSXuc. Youtube. Published, 12/01/2017.
- Pamela Palmer Jones (2017). Concerto for Harpsichord & 5 Instruments / Manuel deFalla https://youtu.be/baEnblJROv4 . Youtube. Published, 12/01/2017.
- Pamela Palmer Jones (2017). Harpsichord Concerto in A Major, RV 780 / Vivaldi https://youtu.be/U4AwXFAN-M4. Youtube. Published, 12/01/2017.
- Daniel Johnson, baritone; Pamela Palmer Jones, piano. (2017). ARIA & ART SONG RECORDING PROJECT . Youtube.
- PROFESSIONAL PIANO SOLO RECORDING PROJECT - 2016 Recordings posted on my Youtube channel (DrJones88keys) -HIPianist: Historically Informed Performance Practice in the 21st Century. These recordings are specifically designed to support the MUSC 3550 (Form and Analysis) and MUSC 7210/11 (Doctoral Performance Practice Seminar) courses. These recordings also are also of interest to other piano teachers and performance practice students around the world. Current recorded works listed below, with more to be added in 2017: Chromatic Fantasy & Fugue / J. S. Bach https://youtu.be/z7CRbNU2r3U Sonata in F Minor / D. Scarlatti https://youtu.be/iQG0ZGVUM-I Sonata in C Major, K. 330 / W. A. Mozart https://youtu.be/P9jenLjUvjo Sonata in F Major, K. 332 / W. A. Mozart https://youtu.be/ytWtEu-3_Sk Sonata in C Minor, K. 457 / W. A. Mozart https://youtu.be/Sp2aZNXm9oI Sonata in C Major, K. 545 / W.A. Mozart https://youtu.be/djFVLOVK29s.