Adjunct Clinician, College Of Nursing
American College of Nurse Midwives.
Position : Member.
- Inpatient setting at the University of Utah Medical Center, College of Nursing. Intrapartum (labor and birth)and postpartum care.
College of Nursing.
# of Hours: 24.
- Outpatient setting at University of Utah South Jordan Health Center. Well-woman, antepartum, postpartum, gynecologic, and primary care.
College of Nursing.
# of Hours: 16.
- Recognized in the Salt Lake Tribune for being in the the top 1% for patient satisfaction scores among University of Utah health providers.
- I switched from an obgyn, and could not be more happy with how I've been treated. I was late to my appointment and still Danica Loveridge talked with me for almost an hour.
- Danica takes the extra time to talk to me about things in my life that are not really related to my appointment. She is kind and genuinely listens to me has her patient.
- Really listened to every concern I had. so thorough!
- Danica was great! So patient and answered all questions. Her explanations and instructions were easy to understand, especially to a teenager.
- I wish I would have switched providers earlier in pregnancy. Danica & her student are super nice, understanding, and they didn't make me feel low like my former OB/GYN.
- I am very impressed with Danica & the care she provided. I appreciate the way she could relate with me.
- Danica Loveridge is excellent! I am high anxiety and she was wonderful at putting me at ease. Also, it was very nice to meet her and do my medical interview fully clothed. At previous clinics I have been in a gown and up on the table before I met the provider for the first time. For an outpt clinic, this was a welcome change.
- I could not ask for a better visit. Danica really showed concern for my health issues and spent as much time with me as I needed. I felt comfortable and at ease. I could tell she was concerned about me and my health. I was very pleased with her.