Foundations of EBPLocation: ONLN (Online)
Foundations of EBP
DNP Scholarly Proj II
- North American Menopause Society. 10/01/2017 - present. Position : Member.
- Society for Acupuncture Research. 01/01/2015 - present. Position : Member.
- Sigma Theta Tau International. 01/01/2014 - present. Position : Member.
- Society for Chaos Theory in Psychology & Life Sciences. 01/2013 - present. Position : Member & Nonlinear Datapalooza 2.0, Conference Chair.
- Abundant Health, PLLC, Tacoma, WA. Others. 06/01/2004 - 06/30/2017 . # of Hours: 40.
- Advanced Acupuncture. Others. 11/01/2001 - 01/01/2004 . # of Hours: 40.
Foundations of Evidence Based Practice
The focus of this course is on understanding the process and components of evidence based practice. Students will learn to differentiate between significance statements, problem statements, and clinical questions. The process of locating, describing, appraising, and leveling evidence will also be covered. Skills and knowledge sets for locating, describing, appraising and leveling evidence will also be covered.
Program Planning, Management and Evaluation
DIDACTIC OBJECTIVES: Identify opportunity/need for program development based on regulatory mandates, market demands and/or system-level outcomes; Summarize key processes used in program planning; Examine common strategies for successful program implementation; Determine key components and processes used to evaluate programs
Application of Outcome Measures for Clinicians
The purpose of this course is to prepare advanced practice nurses to design and implement processes to evaluate outcomes of practice, practice patterns, and systems of care within a practice setting, health care organization, or community. In this course, students will learn how to collect appropriate and accurate data to generate evidence for nursing practice.