- Harp Performance San Luis Obispo, California Performance, submitted 10/05/2013.
- Harp Performance for Religion Conference Luncheon at Utah Governor's Mansion Performance, completed 10/02/2013.
- Performance at Utah Arts Evening at Utah Governor's Mansion Performance, submitted 05/08/2013.
- Performed for Arizona Harp Experience in Tucson, Arizona. Performance, completed 08/16/2010.
- Performed for Utah Governor's Mansion State Arts Dinner. Performance, in progress 04/08/2010.
- Performed on Sundays at 7 Concert with University of Utah Harp Ensemble. Performance, completed 12/18/2009.
- Taught Master Class for Harpists in Utah at Summerhays Music sponsored event. Other, completed 12/05/2009.
- Performed at Summerhays Music in Murray, UT with University of Utah Harp Ensemble during event for Salvi Harp Introduction. Performance, completed 12/05/2009.
- Lectured on Doctoral Research at Music Summer Institute in Tucson, Arizona. (Also taught lectures on Careers in Music, Harp Performance Practice, and Ensemble Performance and Arranging.) Other, completed 08/12/2009.
- Created workshops on improvisation for harp students in Portland, Oregon in August, 2009. Sponsored by Classic Harps Northwest. Other, completed 08/01/2009.
- Began work on CD of Harp Duos with Misty Williams to be completed in 2010. Other, in progress 2009.
- Co-created and directed summer harp workshop for youth in Tucson, Arizona called Arizona Harp Experience, with Dr. Carrol McLaughlin. Other, completed 2009.
- Performed on numerous occasions for selected guests and Governor's Huntsman and Herbert at Governor's Mansion in Salt Lake City (some of this was a concert-like setting). Performance, completed 2009.
Remembering Dr. Carrol McLaughlin and Her Art of Stage Performance :
Remembering Carrol McLaughlin, about Dr. Carrol McLaughlin's legacy, the repertoire that she created, and her approach to successful harp ensemble performance.
- Presentation on Welsh Harp Music given at Welsh Music Festival in Malad, Idaho. Presentation, Presented, 06/26/2016.
- Paper "The Harp In Welsh Culture" given at Malad Welsh Music Festival Malad, ID Invited to present by Gloria Jean Thomas, University of Idaho. Conference Paper, Accepted, 06/26/2015.
- Pacific Northwest Harp Workshop Presentations: "Using NLP As A Way to Overcome Stage Fright" and "How to Make the Most of Your Practice Time". Invited Talk/Keynote, Presented, 07/18/2014.
- Opening Concert, Harp Trio with Misty Williams, Harpist and Liska Yamada, Harpist, in Portland, Oregon . Other, Presented, 07/18/2014.
- Solo Harp Concert given at The 10th Annual Malad Valley Welsh Festival in Malad, Idaho 6/28/2014. Performance collaboration with Welsh Choirs at opening concert 6/27/2015. Performance included works of Welsh harpists John Thomas (1826-1913) and John Parry (1710-1781). Other, Other, 06/28/2014.
- Utah Harp Festival Spring 2014 Presentation "Performance Polish - Master Your Performance on Stage", collaborator Alexander Katelyn Mullins. Invited Talk/Keynote, Presented, 05/03/2014.
- "Online Multi-media Course Teaching To Large Class Sizes" presented to Teaching and Learning Technologies ID Summit 2014 for State Online Course Designers . Conference Paper, Presented, 03/13/2014.
- Lectured on the Influence of the Welsh Harpists and Their Traditions during Arizona Harp Experience Conference in Park City Utah. Invited Talk/Keynote, Presented, 06/23/2011.
- TAC Grant For Development of Online Courses. PI: Cathryn Clayton. TACC, 07/01/2010 - 12/21/2010. Total project budget to date: $5,000.00
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Wales, Welsh Harp, and Welsh culture.
- Cathryn Clayton & Janet Sturman Editor (2019). The SAGE International Encyclopedia of Music and Culture Chordophones: Harps and Lyres . (pp. 537-539). Vol. 1. SAGE Publications, Inc. City: Thousand Oaks.
- Cathy Clayton & Kelly Cousineau (2018). In Memoriam: Carrol Mae McLaughlin . American Harp Journal. Vol. 26, 50. Published, 07/01/2018.
- Cathy Clayton & Kelly Cousineau (2018). Carrol McLaughlin in Memoriam. Harp Column. Vol. 26, 9. Published, 05/01/2018.