Assistant Professor, Special Education
- Ivy, S. & Ledford. J. (2021). A systematic review of behavioral interventions to reduce restricted or repetitive behavior of individuals with visual impairment. Journal of Behavioral Education.
- Ivy, S., Robbins, A & Kerr, M. G. (2020). Adapted Picture Exchange Communication System Using Tangible Symbols for Young Learners with Significant Multiple Disabilities. Augmentative and Alternative Communication.
- Singer, I., Ivy, S. E. & Meyers, S. (2020). Reducing hand-related stereotypy for a student with deafblindness. Journal of Visual Impairment & Blindness.
- Ivy, S. & Therrien, M. C. S., Whalon, K., Bilgin, M., Cox, S., & Hammons, N. (2020). RouTEAM: Home and school partnerships to support communication for children with complex communication needs. Journal of Developmental and Physical Disabilities.
- Ivy, S., Hatton, D. D. & Wehby, J. H. (2018). Using graduated guidance to teach spoon-use to children with severe multiple disabilities including visual impairment. Research and Practice for Persons with Severe Disabilities. Vol. 43, 252-268.
- Ivy, S., Bruce, S., & Brum, C. (2021, March). Tactile tangible symbol systems: Their design, use, and success for three learners with visual impairment. Presentation for Council at Exceptional Children Annual Convention, Council for Exceptional Children, Baltimore, MD.
- Robbins, A. & Ivy, S. (2020, February). Adapted Picture Exchange Communication System. Poster presentation at Conference on Research Innovations in Early Intervention, San Diego, CA.
- Ivy, S. (2019, May). Systematic Review and Experimental Analysis of Behavioral Interventions to Reduce Restricted or Repetitive Behavior of Individuals with Visual Impairment and Deafblindness. Presentation at 45th Annual Convention, Association of Behavior Analysis International, Chicago, IL.