- Print Culture
- Medieval Studies
- Medieval Manuscripts
- History of the Book
- Digital Humanities
- Cataloging and Classification
- The Power of Partnerships to Uncover Hidden Stories. Conference Paper, Presented, 06/2021.
- Researching the Middle Ages During COVID. Conference Paper, Presented, 06/2021.
- Special Collections: Myths and Realities. Conference Paper, Presented, 05/2021.
- Rarely Analyzed: The Relationship between Digital and Analog Rare Books Collections (with Rachel Wittmann). Conference Paper, Presented, 10/15/2019.
- Shake, Rattle, & Roll: Earthquake Preparedness for Libraries (with Alison Elbrader). Conference Paper, Presented, 06/20/2019.
- Teaching Authority Control to Medieval History Graduate Students. Conference Paper, Presented, 05/11/2019.
- Strategic Collision: Innovative Teaching with Artists' Books (with Sha Towers and Kiana Jones). Panel, Presented, 03/28/2019.
- Together in the Archive: Building Collaborative Relationships between Archivists and Librarians (with Courtenay McLeland, Jennifer Martinez Wormser, Katy Parker, and Stefanie Hilles). Panel, Presented, 03/28/2019.
- Mining MARC Metadata: Using Bibliographic Data in Digital Humanities Projects (with Rachel Wittmann). Conference Paper, Presented, 02/02/2019.
- Strategic Collision: Innovations in the Special Collections Classroom (with Sha Towers). Poster, Presented, 06/22/2018.
- A Sampling of Special Collections. PI: Allison McCormack. Co-PI(s): Alison Elbrader, Todd Samuelson. Bibliographical Society of America Community Grant Awards, 06/2019 - 10/2019. Total project budget to date: $200.00
- Latin, functional.
- Middle English (1100-1500), basic.
- Middle French (ca. 1400-1600), basic.
- Old French (842-ca. 1400), basic.
- Spanish, basic.
- Allison McCormack (2021). Understanding Subject Headings. Utah State Library.
- Allison McCormack (2021). Utah's Digital Archives. Utah State Library.
- Jeremy Mynnti, Nicole Lewis, Allison M. McCormack & Ken Rockwell (2019). Regional Connections to National Authority Files. Cataloging & Classification Quarterly.