Chair, Career-Line Faculty Committee, Writing and Rhetoric Studies
Executive Committee Member, Writing and Rhetoric Studies
University Teaching Committee, Sr Vp Academic Affairs - Oper
Academic Appeals and Misconduct Committee, College Of Humanities
Graduate Committee, Writing and Rhetoric Studies
Assistant Professor (Lecturer), Writing and Rhetoric Studies
- “No Where Else to Go But Up: Capturing the Damned Western Winds,” WLA at MLA.
- “Disrupting Time: Temporal and Linguistic Resistance in Winona LaDuke’s Last Standing Woman,” ALA.
- “No Longer Silent in ‘a white man’s world’: Documenting the Legacy of the Indian Adoption Project in Lost Sparrow and Reclaiming Our Children,” MLA.
- “Captive to Kin: Accounts of Adoption in Early American Captivity Narratives,” SSAWW.
- “Anthropomorphic Subversions: Animal Imagining as Posthumanist Crossings,” ASLE.
Conference Paper, Refereed,
- “Perilous Reproduction: Reading Agelessness in a time of Seduction,” Society of Early Americanists, Atlanta.
- “Biopolitics and Consequence: A Feminist Reading of Seduction”.
- “Women of War: Sensational Women in U.S.-Mexican War Literature”.
- “Imagining a New Frontier: Identity Politics, landscape Matters and Animal Ethics in the Fiction of Percival Everett".
- "Technology in the Paperless Classroom".
- “Death of the American Dream: Revolutionary Meaning of Infant Mortality in Hannah Webster Foster’s The Coquette”.
Geographical Regions of Interest
- Daniels-Lerberg, Tracey & Matthew Lebrerg (2019). "Myth and Madness: Twin Peaks and the West that Never Was," American West in David Lynch Filmography and Twin Peaks . McFarland Press.
- Daniels-Lerberg, Tracey (2019). "Watershed Ethics and Dam Politics: Mapping Biopolitics, Race and Resistance." Make Waves, Water in Contemporary Literature and Film. University of Nevada Press.
- Daniels-Lerberg, Tracey & Lerberg, Matthew (2018). “To ‘See with Eyes Unclouded by Hate’: Princess Mononoke and the Quest for Environmental Balance” . Bloomsbury Publishing.
- Courtney Cronley, Kristopher Kilgore & Tracey Daniels-Lerberg (2017). "A Multivariate Analysis of Writing Skills in BSW Case Study Papers.". Journal of Baccalaureate Social Work. Vol. 22, 181-205.
- Daniels-Lerberg, Tracey (2017). "Science and Food Fictions: Agricultural Technologies, the Evolution of the Modern Industrial Diet, and Calls for a New Revolution". Green Humanities: A Journal of Ecological Thought in Literature, Art, and Philosophy. Vol. 2, 104-126.