Assistant Professor, Art/Art History Department
- Hyperlink Artist Collective .
Role: Director, Curator and Founder.
Co-wrote statements for the exhibitions. Assisted in finding art galleries. Helped artists with shipping, and the Hyperlink collective with press and promotional materials.
02/01/2013 - present
- Artnauts Artist Collective .
Role: Webmaster. Social network Coordinator.
Collecting Members' images and information. Updating the website and the social network. Mentoring new members on image requirements.
01/01/2013 - present
- Warnock Committee. Interview and research artists.
Voting Member and Researcher,
09/15/2016 - present.
- Painting and Drawing Club. Help students write grants. Presentations of Artist's Professional Development. Student Holiday Sales. Installed and de-installed Student's Work. Senior Student Show. Inviting New York Gallery owner to Salt Lake City.
09/01/2016 - present.
Honors & Awards
- Juried winner in the PAINTING Category of the ArtSlant 6th 2017 ArtSlant Prize Showcase competition./ Finalist, 2017 ArtSlant Prize (Grand Prize).
- Recommended Artists from The Jury, , The Combat Prize 2017 in Painting, Italian . The Combat Prize,.
The Combat Prize,
- Finalist, The Master of Art International, London, England.
Margarita Feaks Gallery,
- The Top Five Artist in Denver, http://denver.cbslocal.com/top-lists/top-local-denver-artists/.
CBS TV Channel,
- Excellence Award in Painting, 31st Chelsea International Fine Art Competition.
- Finalist, The Combat Prize in Painting, Italian .
The Combat Prize,
- Gold Award Winner in painting, Art Forward International Contest #5.
Art Forward Contests,
- Artist in Residence, Marc Straus Gallery, New York City, NY.
Marc Straus Gallery,
- The John Moores Painting Prize (China, Finalist).
In the Media