Assistant Professor, Political Science Department
Affiliate Faculty, Asia Center
- American Society for Public Administration (ASPA).
Role: Executive Committee Member.
Section on Nonprofit Policy, Practice & Partnerships.
06/2017 - present
- Association for Research on Nonprofit Organizations and Voluntary Action.
06/2017 - present
- Latino Behavioral Health Services (LBHS).
03/2017 - present
- Barbara & Norman Tanner Center for Human Rights.
Member of Advisory Board,
10/12/2018 - present.
- Undergraduate Studies Committee.
05/02/2018 - present.
- Executive Committee.
08/2017 - present.
- MPA Admissions Committee.
01/2017 - present.
- Salt Lake County Government, Office of Data and Innovation
-Community Engaged Learning partnership for MPA Capstone Course.
06/01/2018 - present
- University Neighborhood Partners, Nonprofit Incubator Program.
08/2016 - present
Honors & Awards
- Award for excellence in service to the department and students.
University of Utah MPA Program Wendy Rice Award,
- Community Scholar in Residence Award.
University Neighborhood Partners,
- NP3 Section Travel Scholarship Award.
American Society for Public Administration,
- Best Conference Paper Award.
Daegu International Social Network Conference,
- Founders' Fellowship Award.
American Society for Public Administration (ASPA),
- Emerging Scholar Award.
Association for Research on Nonprofit Organizations and Voluntary Action (ARNOVA),
- Outstanding PhD Student Award.
UNT Department of Public Administration,
- Emerging Scholar Fellowship.
Urban Institute's Center for Nonprofits & Philanthropy,
- Young Researcher Ambassador.
Baku World Sciences Forum,
American Society for Public Administration
11/01/2014 - present
Association for Research on Nonprofit Organizations and Voluntary Action
11/01/2013 - present