Assistant Professor, School Of Music
- Renaissance Society of America.
Role: Committee Member .
Mentoring Program .
06/01/2017 - 05/31/2018
- Tenure-line Piano Search Committee.
10/01/2017 - present.
- Undergraduate Council.
08/21/2017 - present.
- Committee Member, Tenure-line Musicology Search Committee.
09/01/2015 - 04/15/2016.
- Committee Member, McKay Music Library Advisory Committee
08/24/2015 - present.
- Requiem: Renaissance Music of Life and Loss. Preconcert lecture for the fall 2017 Utopia Early Music, Salt Lake City, October 29.
10/29/2017 - present
- Musicology Judge for the “2nd Annual Utah National High School Music Listening Contest” at the American International School of Utah.
01/20/2017 - present
- Project Youth Reading Day presentation for 100 6th grade students “Women in Early Music History: Performers, Producers, and Composers from Hildegard to Anna Maria”
04/27/2016 - present
- Preconcert lecture for the NOVA Chamber Music Series, “Bach’s Musical Offering in Context: a Dedication, a Theme, and Canon”
02/28/2016 - present
Honors & Awards
- Make-Time-For-Research Grant to support my book project.
College of Fine Arts, University of Utah,
- Faculty Fellow Award to be taken during Spring 2019.
University Research Council, University of Utah,