- Mind the Gap: Bridging Research and Practice.
PI: Jade Ozawa-Kirk.
Co-PI(s): Charles Johnson & Uma P. Dorn.
07/27/2016 - present.
- Intent, impact, and insight of community learning groups in multicultural education.
- Multicultural education for therapists in training: Student experiences and pedagogical lessons.
- Intersection of trauma informed systems of care & restorative practices.
- Jade Ozawa-Kirk, & Charles Johnson & Uma P. Dorn. (2015) Mind the Gap: Bridging Research and Practice.
- Understanding the Impact of Trauma and Youth.
- Trauma Across the Life Span: Evidenced-Based Interventions and Strategies for Trauma Recovery and
Related Co-Occurring Disorders”.