My research interests are comparative effectiveness of approaches to interprofessional education and the impact of interprofessional education and collaborative practice on patient/family/community health outcomes.
- Interprofessional Education
- Interprofessional Collaborative Practice
- Educational Technology
- Wilson, R., Blumenthal, D., Cardell, B. & Moloney-Johns, A. “Design and presentation of a large-scale, video-driven activity to improve interprofessional team-based care. Collaborating Across Borders VII. Presentation, Presented, 10/21/2019.
- Garrett, T. & Wilson, R. “Intersection of Emotional Intelligence and Giving Difficult Feedback”. 6th Annual Education Symposium: Academy of Health Science Educators. Presentation, Presented, 09/17/2019.
- Dow, A & Wilson, R. “Training Physicians as Collaborators: Interprofessional Education in Medical Education”. AAMC Joint Professional Development Conference. Presentation, Presented, 03/01/2016.
- Defining the Behaviors of Interprofessional Competency Collaborating Across Borders V, Roanoke VA. Presentation, Presented, 10/01/2015.
- Interprofessional Education: What it is and how librarians can partner. Medical Library Association. Invited Talk/Keynote, Presented, 03/04/2015.
- Stepanek, J. & Wilson, R. “Connecting to Novices and Experts: A Framework for Healthcare Simulation” International Meeting for Simulation in Healthcare . Presentation, Presented, 01/2014.
- Wilson, R & Madden, C., Wilson, B. (2021). Creating a National Standard for Pre-Licensure Clinical Evaluation in Nursing. Journal of Nursing Education. Vol. 60, 686-689. Published, 12/01/2021.
- Luther, B. & Wilson, RD, Kranz, C., & Krahulec, M. (2019). Discharge Processes: What Evidence Tells Us is Most Effective. Orthopedic Nursing. Published, 10/01/2019.
- Guo, J. & Wilson, R.D. (2019). Using Twitter to identify patient education topics for using medical marijuana for cancer pain management. COJ Nurse Healthcare. Vol. 5(2). Published, 08/02/2019.
- Farrell, T.W. & Supiano, K.P., Wong, B., Luptak, M.K., Luther, B., Andersen, T.C., Wilson, R., Wilby, F. Yang, R., Pepper, G.A. & Bunker, C.P. (2017). Individual versus interprofessional team performance in formulating care transition plans: A randomized study of trainees from five professional groups. Journal of Interprofessional Care. Published, 11/28/2017.
- Clayton, M.F., Supiano, K., Wilson, R.D., Lassche, M. & Latendresse, G. (2016). Using Simulation in Nursing PhD Education: Facilitating Application of Responsible Conduct of Research Principles. Journal of Professional Nursing, 33(1), 68-73. Published, 05/19/2016.
- Shipman, J., Chase-Cantarini, S., Wilson, R.D., & Weber, A.I. (2016). Desiginad Interprofessional Education Program from Planning to Implementation. In Edwards, M. (Ed). Interprofessional Education and Medical Libraries: Partnering for Success. New York: Rowman & Littlefield. Published, 05/02/2016.
- Will, K.K., Stepanek, J., Brewer, K.K., Colquist, J.A., Cruz, J.E.S., Donald, C.B., Hartsell, Z.C., Hust, S.J., Lowell, A.A., Markiewicz, K.A., Panchmatia, B., Shelton, A.T., Novais, B.S., Wilson, R. (2016). Interprofessional orientation for health professionals utilizing simulated learning: Findings from a pilot study. Journal of Interprofessional Care. Published online http://www.tandfonline.com/loi/ijic20 DOI: 10.3109/13561820.2015.1092116. Published, 02/29/2016.