My current area of research involves the financing and impacts of human capital development. My focus is on higher education and labor market outcomes and how these effect private and public finance.
- Bachelor of Science, Family Financial Planning and Counseling, Brigham Young University
- Master of Science, Economics, University of Utah. Project: A Review of Utah Education Funding, Expenditures and Outcomes 1972-2009
- Ph.D. , Economics, University of Utah
- B.S. in Family Financial Planning and Counseling from Brigham Young University 1995
- M.S. in Economics from the University of Utah 2011
- Ph.D. in Economics from the University of Utah (May 2015)
- Westminster College - Gore School of Business; 2012 to present - Associate Professor of Finance
- University of Utah – Department of Economics; 2008 to present - Adjunct Assistant Professor
- Retired CEO of Signature Management; former President and CEO of Family Media Group/National Media Management, former Executive Vice President of Feature Films for Families, former Vice President at Dean Witter Reynolds
My current area of research is in the development and outcomes of discounted-cash-flow asset valuation models.
Currently at home in Utah with my wife, children and grandchildren where we’re active in our church, community, business and academia. Avid woodworker, gardener, and home-chef. Currently serving on the Board of Trustees for Itineris Early College High School, under the Utah Department of Education.
Signature Management, LLC 1999 - 2010: CEO/President (retired)
National Media Management, LLC 1995-1999: CEO/President
Family Films of Utah, Inc. 1989 - 1994: Executive Vice President
Dean WItter Reynolds, Inc. 1983-1988: Vice President