Associate Professor, Writing and Rhetoric Studies
Entity: Rhetoric Society of America Role: Founding Coordinator Rocky Mountain Rhetoric Symposium, Salt Lake City, Utah, October 2016.
2016 - present
Entity: Computers and Composition Digital Press Manuscript Reviewer.
2016 - present
Honors & Awards
- Fellowships Open Book Program. FOBP provides support for digital, open-access versions of projects that have been awarded an NEH.
National Endowment for the Humanities,
- University of Utah College of Humanities “Rising Star in the Humanities” award.
University of Utah College of Humanities ,
- URC Faculty Fellowship.
University Research Council ,
- National Endowment for the Humanities, effective during the 2018 calendar year.
NEH-Mellon Fellowship for Digital Publication,
- Article “Listening to the Sonic Archive: Rhetoric, Representation, and Race in the Lomax Prison Recordings” selected for inclusion in Parlor Press’s The Best of the Independent Journals in Rhetoric and Composition.
Parlor Press's The Best of the Independent Journals in Rhetoric and Composition,
- The Thomas D. Dee II Endowment was established to provide funds for the improvement of teaching in the College of Fine Arts and the College of Humanities at the University of Utah.
Dee Grant for the Improvement of Teaching in the Humanities,
In the Media
- Interview with Lark Clark and CKUA Radio Network (94.9 Edmonton I 93.7 Calgary) on research project. 2020.