- Bachelors of Science, Human Development, University of Utah
- Certification , Professional Coaching, Peak Performance Coaching Academy
SLC native, born and raised. Completed Human Development BS from UofU in 2017 with minors in Criminiology, Diversity and Sociology. Peak Performance Coaching Academy certified (75 hours, ICF ACSTH). Enjoys yoga, swimming, and scary movies.
I have been working at the U for 5 years currently, 4 of them in my current position with Health and Kinesiology and 1 with the Financial Aid office. I love all things relating to student life at the U and am always eager to help students out where I can! Please feel free to reach out - email is the best way to contact me.
Best practices I recommend to students:
1. Check UMail consistently
2. Meet with advisors consistently
3. Use your degree audit consistently and be familiar with requirements for graduation
4. Tackle things in advance - meetings, holds, getting info, financial aid and tuition, etc.
5. Think long term - do classes have prereqs you need to watch, are you planning graduate programs or certain careers (what do they require), etc.