Associate Professor (Lecturer), English
- New Chaucer Society.
Role: co-organizer and session chair.
Session co-organizer for "Chaucer in the College Classroom" a pedagogical panel for the 2015 NCS Conference in London.
09/2015 - 08/2016
- Member of an ad-hoc committee charged with developing a plan for a new MA in Literature designed specifically for local secondary teachers.
09/09/2019 - present.
- Volunteered at the English Department table for the Majors Fair. And also put in a couple of hours at a table in front of Marriott Library advertising the English major.
09/19/2018 - 09/19/2018.
- English Dept Scholarship Committee.
02/2015 - 04/2015.
- Member of the Career-line Task Force.
08/2014 - present.
- English Dept. Undergraduate Scholarship Committee.
07/01/2014 - present.
- Career-line Senator for the U of U Academic Senate.
03/2014 - 06/2017.
- Sigma Tau Delta Faculty Advisor.
Faculty Advisor for English Majors Honor Society, U of U Chapter (Kappa Tau),
05/2013 - present.
- Honors Advisor.
Advising Honors English Majors,
08/20/2011 - present.
- Workshopped college essays with West High School Seniors.
10/05/2015 - 12/06/2015