SW Practice II
- Association of Animal-Assisted Intervention Professionals (AAAIP) . 12/31/2022 - present. Position : Member.
- NASW. 04/30/2001 - present. Position : Member.
- In Private Practice as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker 08/01/2003 to present
• Works with clients individually and in family therapy
• Specializing in trauma, anxiety, depression, relationship issues, parenting, and grief
• Completes individualized assessments and diagnoses
• Assists clients with recognizing behavior patterns and working with cognitive shifts
• Works with a variety of different counseling theories
• Uses NASW Code of Ethics to guide practice
• Training in Animal-Assisted Interventions
• EMDR Trained - Level I and II.