I am a modern dance choreographer who also teaches the Alexander Technique and Movement for Actors.
- Movement for Actors
- Alexander Technique
- Shout, recreated for Children’s Dance Theatre for performance at “Vision: An Evening of Dance” by The Center for Latter-day Saint Arts, and at “Roots & Wings,” Utah, 2021 Choreography, completed 09/24/2021.
- "SHE," commissioned choreography for the Fiftieth Anniversary of Repertory Dance Theatre Choreography, completed 11/2015.
- "Dance Loops," a dance and technology collaboration with Barton Poulson, Nichole Ortega, and undergraduate modern dance students at Utah Valley University. Performed in Orem, UT, Provo, UT (as part of UCUR), and Lexington, KY (as part of NCUR).
- "Hello World," a dance and technology collaboration with Barton Poulson, commissioned by Repertory Dance Theatre Choreography, completed 10/2012.
- Invited choreographer for Charette, Repertory Dance Theatre, Utah Choreography, completed 02/11/2012.
- Invited choreographer for Charette, Repertory Dance Theatre, Utah 2010 Choreography, completed 02/13/2010.
- "Shout," recreated for Children’s Dance Theatre for performance at Dance and the Child International, Jamaica, 2009 Choreography, completed 08/08/2009.
- Improvisation performance at Liz Lerman All Abilities Workshop, Baltimore, MD Performance, completed 06/29/2009.
- Invited choreographer for Charette, Repertory Dance Theatre, Utah 2009 Choreography, completed 03/07/2009.
- "Wakadoodle," Children’s Dance Theatre, Utah 2009 Choreography, completed 02/23/2009.
Grants, Contracts & Research Gifts
- Improvisation Performance for Liz Lerman All Abilities Workshop. PI: Graham Brown. Co-PI(s): Jacque Bell. Utah Valley University Institute for Professional Engagement, 05/01/2009 - 08/01/2009. Total project budget to date: $0.00
- New Jersey Performing Arts Center, Educational Journal, H. T. Chen’s Adopted Land. Published, 03/01/1998.
- Dance and the Alexander Technique. In Sally Fitt (Ed.), Dance Kinesiology (2nd ed.). Published, 03/01/1996.