- Writing Fellow Taft Nicholson Environmental Humanities Center Other, completed 07/01/2019.
- London Centre for Interdisciplinary Research Oral History Workshop Other, completed 06/09/2019.
- L2 Mayan and English Language pedagogy workshop and training in Yaxunah, Mexico Language Revitalization project Other, in progress 06/23/2015.
- International Conference on Tourism & Leisure Studies, Vancouver, Canada “Archeo Tourism, Eco-tourism, Voluntourism of What or Whom? Sustainable Solutions for Economic Development or Misaligned Agendas for Exploitation?" . Conference Paper, Presented, 04/06/2017.
- “Foundation for Sustainable Development Models in Indigenous Communities: Alternative Model in A Maya Community” ICSD. European Center for Sustainable Development, Rome Italy, Sept. 2016. Conference Paper, Presented, 09/16/2016.
- ASAIL (Association for the Study of American Indian Literatures) Panel at SSAWW (Society for the Study of American Women Writers) - “From Erdrich's Shadow Tag to La Malinche- Native/Indigenous feminism coming into the light”. Conference Paper, Presented, 03/22/2016.
- "Case study- One Mayan Village Preserving Intangible Culture" at "SHARING CULTURES 2015 - 4th International Conference on Intangible Heritage" in Lagos, Algarve, Portugal Sept. 2015. Conference Paper, Accepted, 04/18/2015.
- "Representations of Indigenous Females in Canonical Literature: the base to dismantle” Southwest PCA/ACA Pop Culture 2015, Albuquerque, NM, Feb. 2015. Presentation, Accepted, 12/01/2014.
- UFLA, Utah, Feb. 2015. Presentation, Submitted, 11/26/2014.
- "Heteroglossia and Indigenous Feminist Writing and Theory" at the The Fourth Interdisciplinary Conference on the Perspectives and Limits of Mikhail Bakhtin and Institute of Dialogic Pedagogy . Conference Paper, Refereed, Presented, 01/2014.
- ERIP-LASA, MEXICO. “Indigenous woman writing herself and deconstructing hegemony,” Oaxaca, Mexico, Oct. 2013. Conference Paper, Refereed, Presented, 10/2014.
- L2TREC Brown Bag Series, April 19, 2013 Intrinsic merit or extrinsic worth? Appraising the relative value, utility or significance of the Spanish Language in concrete monetary terms . Invited Talk/Keynote, Presented, 04/19/2013.
- Enrollment history and public sentiment regarding the teaching and speaking of Spanish in US academic institutions of learning at 10th Annual Southeast Coastal Conference on Languages & Literatures. Conference Paper, Refereed, Presented, 04/04/2013.
- Value Added? Economic Returns on Spanish Language Proficiency. Proceedings of IABE Conference 2012. (Summer 2012). Conference Paper, Refereed, Presented, 07/2012.
- “Tracking Global Change Or Making It: Select Advertising Copy From The Economist 2001-2008 Concerning Latin American/Spanish Markets”, IABE Key West, 2012. Conference Paper, Refereed, Presented, 03/2012.
- "Teaching Languages for Special Purposes: pros/cons of online offerings versus traditional face-to-face." UFLA, November 2011. Conference Paper, Accepted, 11/2011.
- Designing Online Business Classes CIBER 2011. Conference Paper, Refereed, Presented, 03/24/2011.
- Teaching El Inca Garcilaso de la Vega. Hawaii International Conference on the Humanities. Conference Paper, Refereed, Presented, 01/11/2011.
- Dual Language Programming: The Utah Initiative and Effective Local Dual Language Programs. UFLA, November 5, 2009 at Weber State University. Conference Paper, Presented, 11/05/2009.
Dual Language Programming in the Twenty First Century: The Case of UTAH.
Conference Paper, Refereed,
- Disaggregating the Conscious and Unconscious Internalization of Colonialism in the Contemporary Indigenous Imaginary. RMMLA, Snowbird UT Oct, 2009.
- Teaching Culture in Guatemala: Integrating Authentic Materials into the Foreign Language Classroom Setting. Hawaii International Conference on Arts and Humanities, Jan 2009 . Conference Paper, Presented, 2009.
- Why and how to teach Indigenous feminist texts in a central question as we expand the canon. The presentation offers a rationale and methodology for integrating these works into our curriculum.
Conference Paper, Refereed,
- New Directions in Indigenous Book History. “Artists’ Books and Examples of Materialities of Indigenous Book Production,” has been accepted for inclusion in the virtual conference "New Directions in Indigenous Book History," scheduled to take place via Zoom on Friday, 24 March 2023. Conference Paper, Refereed, Accepted, 12/19/2022.
- LAS faculty research talk Walking on Our Sacred Path Indigenous American Women Affirming Identity and Activism. Presentation, Presented, 12/02/2022.
- Roundtable session at the MLA 2022 convention in Washington, D.C. (6-9 January 2022) on Teaching Latin American Hispanophone Works to Students. Invited Talk/Keynote, Presented, 01/08/2022.
- ERIP Fall 2019 Chair of Panel with Graduate Students and Presenter "The Role of Social Science in Indigenous Activism". Conference Paper, Refereed, Presented, 09/13/2019.
- CLACSO Buenos Aires:NEH application number FEL-262077 Name and affiliation Decolonizing the Social Sciences: Indigenous Women's perspectives 8º Conferencia Latinoamericana y Caribeña de Ciencias Sociales: 'Las luchas por la igualdad, la justicia social y la democracia en un mundo turbulento' / Primer Foro Mundial del Pensamiento Crítico, se realizará del 19 al 23 de noviembre de 2018 en la Ciudad de Buenos Aires, Argentina. Conference Paper, Presented, 11/23/2018.
- “Following the trend: From language major to interdisciplinary area studies” AATSP (American Association of Teachers of Spanish and Portuguese). Conference Paper, Presented, 06/22/2018.
- Latin American Studies: trends, contraction and expansion in XXIst century LASA (Latin American Studies Association). Conference Paper, Presented, 05/25/2018.
- Great Ideas in the Humanities. PI: Isabel Dulfano. 05/01/2012 - present. Total project budget to date: $0.00
- Online class 4550 Spanish Civilization and Culture. PI: Isabel Dulfano. TaCC, 08/24/2009 - 05/24/2010. Total project budget to date: $5,000.00
- Blue Creek Archeology Program. PI: Isabel Dulfano. 07/20/2015 - 08/02/2016.
- Latin America and the Caribbean
- Teaching El Inca in the Context of “Indigenous Writing, Thought, and Culture MLA Publication: Approaches to Teaching Inca Garcilaso de la Vega’s Royal Commentaries and other Works. Accepted, 02/26/2016.
- Knowing the Other/Other Ways of Knowing: Indigenous Feminism, testimonial, and anti-globalization street discourse Arts and Humanities in Higher Education, Online first: http://ahh.sagepub.com/content/early/2016/02/25/1474022216633883?papetoc. Published, 02/26/2016.
- Indigenous Feminist Narratives I/We: Wo(men) of an(Other) Way. Published, 05/01/2015.
- "Case study- One Mayan Village Preserving Intangible Culture": Yaxunah, Yaxcabá, Yucatan, Mexico" Lagos, Algarve, welcomes Sharing Cultures 2015 - 4th International Conference on Intangible. Published, 09/2015.
- Reset of Forge Ahead? Is there a future and 'value' in the study of Spanish? Historical Trends and Calculations of the Merit and Dollar Worth of the Language. Journal off Multilingual and Multicultural Development.
- A Response to Isabel Allende's Tanner Humanities Center Human Values Lecture, Women’s Studies, 42 (7):1–11. Published, 11/2013.
- Tracking Global Change Or Making It: Select Advertising Copy From The Economist 2001-2008 Concerning Latin American/Spanish Markets. Journal of International Management Studies, 7, 1 (April 2012). Published, 04/2012.
- Volume LXXXVIII, No. 5 (July 2011) Bulletin of Spanish Studies, University of Glasgow. ‘Reviews of Books’. Karen Wooley Martin, Isabel Allende’s ‘House of the Spirits’ Trilogy: Narrative Geographies. (773-775). Published, 07/2011.
- Culture Critique: The Imperative to Integrate Culture into the Foreign Language Classroom. Review of Business Research 11, 2 (2011): 74-79. Published, 06/2011.
- Contemporary Literary Criticism, v.285 "Some Thoughts Shared with Helena Maria Viramontes".
- Cultural Survival, Another Way of Envisioning the World 33, 4 (Spring 2010).
- 'Circular Representations of the Latin American Cosmic Race' Bulletin of Spanish Studies, 87 (1), 85-97.
- Isabel Dulfano (2022). Walking on Our Sacred Path Indigenous American Women A rming Identity and Activism. (pp. 158). Peter Lang.
- Isabel Dulfano (2019). “Anzaldúa: Authentic Leadership and Indigenous Feminism in XXIst Century.” . (pp. 17). Vol. 1013. Special Issue: 30 years of Gloria Evangelina Anzaldúa’s Borderlands/La Frontera: The New Mestiza. Camino Real. Estudios de las Hispanidades Norteamericanas Review,. Published, 05/08/2019.