- Writing Fellow Taft Nicholson Environmental Humanities Center Other, completed 07/01/2019.
- London Centre for Interdisciplinary Research Oral History Workshop Other, completed 06/09/2019.
- L2 Mayan and English Language pedagogy workshop and training in Yaxunah, Mexico Language Revitalization project Other, in progress 06/23/2015.
- International Conference on Tourism & Leisure Studies, Vancouver, Canada “Archeo Tourism, Eco-tourism, Voluntourism of What or Whom? Sustainable Solutions for Economic Development or Misaligned Agendas for Exploitation?" . Conference Paper, Presented, 04/06/2017.
- “Foundation for Sustainable Development Models in Indigenous Communities: Alternative Model in A Maya Community” ICSD. European Center for Sustainable Development, Rome Italy, Sept. 2016. Conference Paper, Presented, 09/16/2016.
- ASAIL (Association for the Study of American Indian Literatures) Panel at SSAWW (Society for the Study of American Women Writers) - “From Erdrich's Shadow Tag to La Malinche- Native/Indigenous feminism coming into the light”. Conference Paper, Presented, 03/22/2016.
- "Case study- One Mayan Village Preserving Intangible Culture" at "SHARING CULTURES 2015 - 4th International Conference on Intangible Heritage" in Lagos, Algarve, Portugal Sept. 2015. Conference Paper, Accepted, 04/18/2015.
- "Representations of Indigenous Females in Canonical Literature: the base to dismantle” Southwest PCA/ACA Pop Culture 2015, Albuquerque, NM, Feb. 2015. Presentation, Accepted, 12/01/2014.
- UFLA, Utah, Feb. 2015. Presentation, Submitted, 11/26/2014.
- "Heteroglossia and Indigenous Feminist Writing and Theory" at the The Fourth Interdisciplinary Conference on the Perspectives and Limits of Mikhail Bakhtin and Institute of Dialogic Pedagogy . Conference Paper, Refereed, Presented, 01/2014.
- ERIP-LASA, MEXICO. “Indigenous woman writing herself and deconstructing hegemony,” Oaxaca, Mexico, Oct. 2013. Conference Paper, Refereed, Presented, 10/2014.
- L2TREC Brown Bag Series, April 19, 2013 Intrinsic merit or extrinsic worth? Appraising the relative value, utility or significance of the Spanish Language in concrete monetary terms . Invited Talk/Keynote, Presented, 04/19/2013.
- Enrollment history and public sentiment regarding the teaching and speaking of Spanish in US academic institutions of learning at 10th Annual Southeast Coastal Conference on Languages & Literatures. Conference Paper, Refereed, Presented, 04/04/2013.
- Value Added? Economic Returns on Spanish Language Proficiency. Proceedings of IABE Conference 2012. (Summer 2012). Conference Paper, Refereed, Presented, 07/2012.
- “Tracking Global Change Or Making It: Select Advertising Copy From The Economist 2001-2008 Concerning Latin American/Spanish Markets”, IABE Key West, 2012. Conference Paper, Refereed, Presented, 03/2012.
- "Teaching Languages for Special Purposes: pros/cons of online offerings versus traditional face-to-face." UFLA, November 2011. Conference Paper, Accepted, 11/2011.
- Designing Online Business Classes CIBER 2011. Conference Paper, Refereed, Presented, 03/24/2011.
- Teaching El Inca Garcilaso de la Vega. Hawaii International Conference on the Humanities. Conference Paper, Refereed, Presented, 01/11/2011.
- Dual Language Programming: The Utah Initiative and Effective Local Dual Language Programs. UFLA, November 5, 2009 at Weber State University. Conference Paper, Presented, 11/05/2009.
Dual Language Programming in the Twenty First Century: The Case of UTAH.
Conference Paper, Refereed,
- Disaggregating the Conscious and Unconscious Internalization of Colonialism in the Contemporary Indigenous Imaginary. RMMLA, Snowbird UT Oct, 2009.
- Teaching Culture in Guatemala: Integrating Authentic Materials into the Foreign Language Classroom Setting. Hawaii International Conference on Arts and Humanities, Jan 2009 . Conference Paper, Presented, 2009.
- Roundtable session at the MLA 2022 convention in Washington, D.C. (6-9 January 2022) on Teaching Latin American Hispanophone Works to Students. Invited Talk/Keynote, Presented, 01/08/2022.
- ERIP Fall 2019 Chair of Panel with Graduate Students and Presenter "The Role of Social Science in Indigenous Activism". Conference Paper, Refereed, Presented, 09/13/2019.
- CLACSO Buenos Aires:NEH application number FEL-262077 Name and affiliation Decolonizing the Social Sciences: Indigenous Women's perspectives 8º Conferencia Latinoamericana y Caribeña de Ciencias Sociales: 'Las luchas por la igualdad, la justicia social y la democracia en un mundo turbulento' / Primer Foro Mundial del Pensamiento Crítico, se realizará del 19 al 23 de noviembre de 2018 en la Ciudad de Buenos Aires, Argentina. Conference Paper, Presented, 11/23/2018.
- “Following the trend: From language major to interdisciplinary area studies” AATSP (American Association of Teachers of Spanish and Portuguese). Conference Paper, Presented, 06/22/2018.
- Latin American Studies: trends, contraction and expansion in XXIst century LASA (Latin American Studies Association). Conference Paper, Presented, 05/25/2018.
- Great Ideas in the Humanities. PI: Isabel Dulfano. 05/01/2012 - present. Total project budget to date: $0.00
- Online class 4550 Spanish Civilization and Culture. PI: Isabel Dulfano. TaCC, 08/24/2009 - 05/24/2010. Total project budget to date: $5,000.00
- Blue Creek Archeology Program. PI: Isabel Dulfano. 07/20/2015 - 08/02/2016.
- Latin America and the Caribbean
- Teaching El Inca in the Context of “Indigenous Writing, Thought, and Culture MLA Publication: Approaches to Teaching Inca Garcilaso de la Vega’s Royal Commentaries and other Works. Accepted, 02/26/2016.
- Knowing the Other/Other Ways of Knowing: Indigenous Feminism, testimonial, and anti-globalization street discourse Arts and Humanities in Higher Education, Online first: http://ahh.sagepub.com/content/early/2016/02/25/1474022216633883?papetoc. Published, 02/26/2016.
- Indigenous Feminist Narratives I/We: Wo(men) of an(Other) Way. Published, 05/01/2015.
- "Case study- One Mayan Village Preserving Intangible Culture": Yaxunah, Yaxcabá, Yucatan, Mexico" Lagos, Algarve, welcomes Sharing Cultures 2015 - 4th International Conference on Intangible. Published, 09/2015.
- Reset of Forge Ahead? Is there a future and 'value' in the study of Spanish? Historical Trends and Calculations of the Merit and Dollar Worth of the Language. Journal off Multilingual and Multicultural Development.
- A Response to Isabel Allende's Tanner Humanities Center Human Values Lecture, Women’s Studies, 42 (7):1–11. Published, 11/2013.
- Tracking Global Change Or Making It: Select Advertising Copy From The Economist 2001-2008 Concerning Latin American/Spanish Markets. Journal of International Management Studies, 7, 1 (April 2012). Published, 04/2012.
- Volume LXXXVIII, No. 5 (July 2011) Bulletin of Spanish Studies, University of Glasgow. ‘Reviews of Books’. Karen Wooley Martin, Isabel Allende’s ‘House of the Spirits’ Trilogy: Narrative Geographies. (773-775). Published, 07/2011.
- Culture Critique: The Imperative to Integrate Culture into the Foreign Language Classroom. Review of Business Research 11, 2 (2011): 74-79. Published, 06/2011.
- Contemporary Literary Criticism, v.285 "Some Thoughts Shared with Helena Maria Viramontes".
- Cultural Survival, Another Way of Envisioning the World 33, 4 (Spring 2010).
- 'Circular Representations of the Latin American Cosmic Race' Bulletin of Spanish Studies, 87 (1), 85-97.
- Isabel Dulfano (2019). “Anzaldúa: Authentic Leadership and Indigenous Feminism in XXIst Century.” . (pp. 17). Vol. 1013. Special Issue: 30 years of Gloria Evangelina Anzaldúa’s Borderlands/La Frontera: The New Mestiza. Camino Real. Estudios de las Hispanidades Norteamericanas Review,. Published, 05/08/2019.