Associate Professor, Film & Media Arts Department
- "Kris Carlyle" - cinematographer and producer. A portrait of Kris Carlyle, a returned Afghanistan vet and the impact of his experience on his life, work, and art.
- Utah Women in Film Short Screenplay Competition, July 2014
Original script submitted, "Radar", written in Spring 2014.
Winner of second place prize.
- The Family Bible: This project is a short narrative film shot on the RED camera and based on an adaptation of a short story.
Film festival showings:
- Bare Bones International Film Festival, Muskogee, OK., March 2014 (Nominee for Best Drama Short)
- Fear No Film Festival, Salt Lake City, UT, July 2014 (Nominee for Utah Short Film of the Year)
- Intendence Film Festival, Denver, CO, July 2014
- New Hope Film Festival, New Hope, PA, July 2014
-10th Annual Filmmakers Showcase, Park City, UT 2015 (invited entry)
- "Decent Men" is a screenplay exploring the affect that self-knowledge plays in romantic relationships. After making a wager with their boss, three women set out to find the most "decent man" in town. In the process, they confront the issues that impede their ability to form loving, lasting bonds.
- "In Loco Parentis" - short film produced as part of the Utah Digital Directors Project 2010.
Grants, Contracts & Research Gifts
Dance for the Camera Festival 2009.
PI: Ellen Bromberg.
Co-PI(s): Kevin Hanson.
07/01/2009 - present.
Total project budget to date: $0.00