- "Kris Carlyle" - cinematographer and producer. A portrait of Kris Carlyle, a returned Afghanistan vet and the impact of his experience on his life, work, and art. Media Arts, in progress 05/2017.
- Traverse: Moab is a short screendance film and was screened as part of the Artlandish series at the UMFA in February of 2017 Media Arts, completed 02/16/2017.
- Utah Women in Film Short Screenplay Competition, July 2014
Original script submitted, "Radar", written in Spring 2014.
Winner of second place prize.
- The Family Bible: This project is a short narrative film shot on the RED camera and based on an adaptation of a short story.
Film festival showings:
- Bare Bones International Film Festival, Muskogee, OK., March 2014 (Nominee for Best Drama Short)
- Fear No Film Festival, Salt Lake City, UT, July 2014 (Nominee for Utah Short Film of the Year)
- Intendence Film Festival, Denver, CO, July 2014
- New Hope Film Festival, New Hope, PA, July 2014
-10th Annual Filmmakers Showcase, Park City, UT 2015 (invited entry)
- "Decent Men" is a screenplay exploring the affect that self-knowledge plays in romantic relationships. After making a wager with their boss, three women set out to find the most "decent man" in town. In the process, they confront the issues that impede their ability to form loving, lasting bonds. Media Arts, in progress 09/2013.
- "In Loco Parentis" - short film produced as part of the Utah Digital Directors Project 2010. Media Arts, completed 11/09/2010.
- Panel discussion, The HUB at Sundance presented by the Utah Film Commission. Topic: "Women in Film" Discussion covered professional development and career strategies. Other, Presented, 01/24/2014.
- Panel discussion, Salt Lake Comic Con, 2013 Topic: "Utah Women in Film" Panel discussed strategies for increasing the voice of women in local productions including education, production, and career strategies. Other, Presented, 09/27/2013.
- UFVA Conference 2013, Panel: "Exploring Stories of Success and Change: The Gender Landscape in the Film/TV Industry" Topic: "Connections Outside the Classroom". Developing relations among the local film community through a non-proift organization promoting women in film, television, and media -- Utah Women in Film. Presentation, Presented, 08/01/2013.
- "Living Your Teaching Philosophy" A reflection of yourself as teacher/student, a philosophy statement can transcend your portfolio to shape learning goals, create curriculum and infuse your classroom life. It tracks the growth of your career: a useful tool of annual self-assessment. Presented as part of the panel Grad Students: How to Position Yourself for the Academic Job Market at annual UFVA conference at Columbia College, Chicago, IL. Presentation, Presented, 08/09/2012.
- Dance for the Camera Festival 2009. PI: Ellen Bromberg. Co-PI(s): Kevin Hanson. Dee Grant, 07/01/2009 - present. Total project budget to date: $0.00
- American Sign Language, basic.
- French, basic.
- Italian, basic.