- Al-Qaaydeh, S., Sward, K. A. & Linder, L. A. Perceived Usefulness and User Satisfaction of Electronic and Paper-and-Pencil Symptom Tracking Diaries for Young Children with Cancer: Parent Perspectives. APHON Annual Meeting. Presentation, Presented, 09/01/2020.
- “Parent’s Report of Physical Symptoms in Young Children with Cancer”, WIN Annual Research Conference. Presentation, Presented, 04/16/2018.
- Identifying Changes in Comfort and Worry Among Pediatric Nursing Students Following Clinical Rotations. Nursing and Healthcare Congress, Vanvouver, Canada. Invited Talk/Keynote, Presented, 10/2016.
- Identifying Student Clinical Comfort & Worry in the Pediatric Setting: A Multi-Site study. Presentation, Presented, 10/2015.
- "Identifying Student Clinical Comfort & Worry in the Pediatric Setting: A Multi-Site study". Poster, Presented, 01/2015.
- “Parents as Proxy in Reporting Symptoms: A Literature Review, STTI Biennial Convention, Indianapolis, IN. Poster, Presented, 11/2013.
- “Using Parents As Proxy for Reporting Symptoms In Young Children with Cancer”, APHON Annual Meeting. Poster, Presented, 10/2012.
- “Exploratory factor analysis of the pediatric nursing student clinical comfort and worry assessment tool”, Society of Behavioral Medicine Annual Meeting. Poster, Presented, 04/2012.
- "Increasing Quality in Pediatric Nursing Clinical Education". Presentation, Presented, 04/2011.
- "Late-effects of Pediatric Cancer: What do Children Know about their Past and Future?". Poster, Presented, 04/2010.
- "Late-Effects of Pediatric Cancer, Development of a Disease and Treatment Portfolio". Poster, Presented, 09/2009.
- Muslims in Healthcare. Presentation, Presented, 04/2009.
- Evaluating student perceptions of pediatric nursing. Poster, Presented, 04/2008.
- "Evaluating Student Perceptions of Pediatric Nursing". Poster, Presented, 04/2008.
- Refugees in Utah. Presentation, Presented, 04/2008.
- "Oncologic Emergencies". Presentation, Presented, 11/2007.
- "Nursing Care of the BMT Patient". Presentation, Presented, 11/2007.
- "Death and Dying in Children". Presentation, Presented, 08/2006.
- Symptoms and Palliative Care, Graduate Student. RITe Group. 01/01/2012 - 01/01/2016.
- "Confirmatory Factor Analysis of the Pediatric Nursing Student Clinical Comfort and Worry Assessment Tool”. PI: Sharifa Al-Qaaydeh & Madeline Lassche. Co-PI(s): Chris Macintosh and Janelle Macintosh. University of Utah College of Nursing, 07/2013 - 07/2015. Total project budget to date: $4,985.00
- “Physical Symptoms in Young Children with Cancer: Comparison of Electronic Versus Paper-and-Pencil Diaries”. PI: Sharifa Al-Qaaydeh. Co-PI(s): Committee Members: Dr. Lauri Linder, Dr. Susan Beck, Dr. Bob Wong, Dr, Kathy Sward and Dr. Christina Baggott.. Sigma Theta Tau Int'l Gamma Rho Chapter Research Grant, 04/2013 - 04/2014. Total project budget to date: $1,000.00
RWJ Pain Management and Nursing Care Quality Study
Fish and Evolutionary Changes
Earthwatch Institute, Cuatro
- Arabic, basic.
- English, fluent.
- Linder, L., Al-Qaaydeh, S., & Donaldson, G. (2018). Symptom characteristics among hospitalized children and adolecents with cancer. Cancer Nursing. Vol. 41(1), 23-32. Published, 01/2018.
- Beck SL, Brant JM, Donohue R, Smith EM, Towsley G, Berry PH, Guo JW, Al-Qaaydeh S, Pett MA & Donaldson G (2016). Oncology Nursing Certification: Relation to Nurses' Knowledge and Attitudes About Pain, Patient-Reported Pain Care Quality, and Pain Outcomes. Oncology nursing forum. Vol. 43, 67-76. Published, 01/2016.
- Al-Qaaydeh, S., Lassche, M., & Macintosh, C. (2012). Exploratory factor analysis of the pediatric nursing student clinical comfort and worry assessment tool. Journal of Pediatric Nursing, 27(5), e39-43. doi: 10.1016/j.pedn.2012.05.003. Published, 10/2012.
- Lassche, M., Al-Qaaydeh, S., Macintosh, C., & Black, M. (2012). Identifying changes in comfort and worry among pediatric nursing students following clinical rotations. Journal of Pediatric Nursing, 28(1), 48-54. doi:10.1016/j.pedn.2012.05.003. Published, 01/2012.
- Al-Qaaydeh, S. (2011). Adult survivors of pediatric cancer: What do they know about their past and future? Oncology Nurse Advisor, 3(4), 20-26. Published, 02/2011.
- University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT - Contributor, “College of Nursing Psychiatric-Mental Health Graduate Handbook”. Published, 05/2008.