Professor Emeritus, Mining Engineering
McKinnon Endowed Chair, Mining Engineering
- Sonley, E, K.L. Pankow and M.K. McCarter, 2009, Trail mountain Mine: A Case Study for Improving Locations of Mining-Induced Seismicity with Double Difference Relocation. 28th Conference on Ground Control in Mining, Morgantown, WV, July 28, 2009.
Conference Paper, Refereed,
- Effective Application of Synthetic Aperture Radar Interferometry for Monitoring Mine Subsidence in the Mountain West United States, Preprint 17-049, SME Annual Meeting Feb 19-22, Denver. CO, pp. 1-4.
- Blast Design and Mill Performance - a Case History, Proceedings 43rd Annual conference on Explosives & Blasting Technique, pp. 1-10.
- Whole-Mine subsidence over Tabular Deposits and Related Seismicity, Proceedings 34th ICGCM, P. 322-331.
- Comparison of L-band SAR Interferometry for Subsidence monitoring in Central Utah, Proceedings 35th ICGCM, p. 316-321.