Librarian, Sustainability Office
Associate Librarian, Marriott Library
Honors & Awards
- 2018 Alfred Lambourne Prize. Category, Literary Arts for "A Crown of Sonnets for Great Salt Lake" [poem'.
Friends of Great Salt Lake,
- 2017 Utah Journalism Award, Newspapers, Division B: Education 3rd Place for "Dancing at School: Putting the Arts in Utah's (underfunded) Education (Catalyst Magazine).
Society of Professional Journalists, Utah Headliners Professional Chapter,
- U. of U. Global Change & Sustainability Center. Real People, Real Stories, Finalist for "How I Stopped Worrying and Learned to Love the Bus".
Moving U Project,
- Third Place prize for "Grand Canyon" Zero Bone Poetry Prize.
Port Yonder Press, Shellsberg, IA,
Sustainability Round Table (American Library Association)
07/01/2017 - 07/01/2019
In the Media
- American Library Association.
Role: Round Table Board Member.
Chair Elect of the ALA Sustainability Round Table for a 3 year term on the board, serving as chair July 2018- June 2019.
07/01/2018 - 06/30/2019