- Washington and Lee University - Performance of National Composition for Wind Ensemble Contest Winner: "Tooth & Nail" for Concert Band. Performance, refereed, completed 11/05/2018.
- Indiana State University Contemporary Music Festival - Music Now! Competition Winner. "Whiplash" for Violin and Piano.
- Zagreb, Croatia - Performance of "Firebrand" for Tenor Saxophone and Piano at the World Saxophone Congress by saxophonist João Pedro Silva - July 14, 2018. Performance, completed 07/14/2018.
- Premiere: "Refuge (from Refuge: An Unnatural History of Family and Place by Terry Tempest Williams)" for Soprano, String Quintet, & Piano. Commissioned by the Nova Chamber Music Series. Premiered on October 16, 2017. Commission, completed 10/16/2016.
- Premiere: Esperança for Orchestra - Winner of the 2016 North Carolina New Music Initiative Composition Competition for Orchestra. East Carolina University, Greenville, NC. Performance, completed 10/16/2016.
- "Vignette" for Orchestra - Performance by the Salt Lake Symphony Orchestra for May, 2015 Performance, completed 05/20/2015.
- NOVA Chamber Music Series - "Refuge" for Baritone & Piano Quintet - Performance scheduled for May 10, 2015 Commission, in progress 05/10/2015.
- "Whiplash" for Violin & Piano - Performance at the NOVA Chamber Music Series on May 10, 2015 Performance, completed 05/10/2015.
- The Nova Chamber Music Series Commission, scheduled 07/22/2014.
- Began composing "Whiplash" for Violin & Piano (completed in february/2013) Commission, in progress 07/01/2013.
- "Whiplash" - Three Movements for Violin & Piano Commission, completed 02/18/2013.
- "Whiplash" Three Movements for Violin & Piano Commission, in progress 07/01/2012.
- "Salt Lake City's Psychedelic 60's" - an online article I wrote for Utah Boomers Magazine about Salt Lake City's psychedelic culture of the late 1960's.
- "Firebrand" for Tenor Saxophone and Piano commissioned by Saxophonist Joao Pedro Silva. Premiered on July 10, 2011 at the Teatro Sao Luiz in Lisbon, Portugal. Recorded on a CD compilation by Joao Pedro Silva and published on AVA. Commission, completed 02/25/2011.
- "Iráché" for Bass Clarinet, Violin, Cello, Piano. To be premiered at the Utah Arts Festival. Commission, in progress 06/26/2010.
- University of Coimbra, Coimbra, Portugal - V Biennial Conference of the International Association of Inter-American Studies: "Reinventing the Social: Movements and Narratives of Resistance, Dissension, and Reconciliation in the Americas". Conference Paper: "Folk Music As Protest and Progressive Voice of Woody Guthrie". Conference Paper, Presented, 03/23/2018.
- "A History of Rock and Roll" 10th Edition. 08/17/2015. Published by Pearson Learning Solutions.
- "A History of Rock 'n' Roll" (7th Edition). Pearson Learning Solutions . Pearson Learning Solutions, 08/01/2012.
- "A History of Rock 'n' Roll" (Fourth Edition. Pearson Custom Publishers, 08/01/2009.
- "A History of Rock 'n' Roll" (Fourth Edition). Pearson Custom Publishers, 08/01/2007.
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Research for teaching my course, MUSC 2100 History of Rock 'n' Roll.
- "A History of Rock 'n' Roll - 7th Edition published by Pearson Learning Solutions.
- "A History of Rock 'n' Roll" (Fourth Edition). Published, 08/01/2009.