Academic Advisor, College Of Health
- To, D. & Hui, E.P-K. (2022). The Impact of Affinity and Identity in Advising. Presenter at the National Academic Advising Association (NACADA), Portland, OR. Presentation.
- Invited panelist. Diversity Equity Inclusion & Belonging (DEIB) Summer Program, Students Rising Above, Session 8: University & Nonprofit DEIB Work.
- Vue, R., Vang, M., & Hui, E.P-K. (2019). Southeast Asian American postsecondary opportunity: Understanding multidimensional dimensions of intersectionality. Presented at the Association for the Study of Higher Education (ASHE), Portland, OR.
- Martinez, C., Hui, E.P-K., & Lash, T. (2019). Story Circles and Cultural Organizing: Tools for Cultivating Radical Hope. Presenter at the NASPA Western Regional Conference, Portland, OR.
- Arefaine, M., Garcia, S., Hui, E.P-K., & Lash, T. (2019). Still We Persist: Womxn of Color Organizing and Coalition Building at a PWI. Panelist at the National Conference on Race & Ethnicity (NCORE), Portland, OR.
- Vue, R., Vang, M., & Hui, E.P-K. (2019). Southeast Asian American postsecondary access and opportunity: A multidimensional analysis of intersectionality in higher education scholarship. Presented at the American Educational Research Association (AERA) conference, Toronto, ON.
- Elizabeth, E., Falleur, B., Hoang, C., & Hui, E.P-K. (2019). Emergent Strategy: an introduction to adaptive and relational leadership tools. Facilitator at the Oregon State University Leadership Conference, Corvallis, OR.
- Arefaine, M. & Hui, E.P-K. (2018). Organizing Across Difference. Symposium panelist at the Ethnic Studies Student Research Symposium, Corvallis, OR.
- Na, V.S., Hyun White, H., Hui, E.P-K., Cho, K.S., Cooper, A.R. (Ed.), Assalone, A. (Ed.) & Biddix, P. (Ed.) (2021). Embodying a Praxis of Care: The Urgency of Carework in Support Student Activists. New Directions for Student Services.