Assistant Professor, Psychology Department
Training Faculty, Neuroscience Program
Entity: Neuropsychologia Special Issue Editor, Chair, Cognitive Neuroscience with Naturalistic Paradigms.
2021 - present
University of Utah Football Recruiting, Student-Athlete Psychology Department Recruitment.
2021 - present
Entity: Neuromatch Academy Project mentor for 3 groups of undergraduate and graduate students from a variety of disciplines in several countries around the world. Provided mentorship for neural modeling projects the groups were collaboratively completing as past of the Inaugural Neuromatch Academy.
2020 - present
Role: Guest Editor.
Entity: PLOS Computational Biology Guest Academic Editor for PLOS Computational Biology since 2017 and handled 6 manuscripts. In this position I have handled the full peer review process and make an informed decision as to the suitability of publication of manuscripts.
2017 - present
- Faculty member, Admissions Committee, Neuroscience Program, University of Utah.
2021 - 2022.
- Diversity Committee.
2021 - present.
- Graduate Committee.
2021 - 2021.
Honors & Awards
- Friends of Semel Research Scholar Award.
UCLA Friends of Semel,
- American Society of Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgeons Meeting, Best Oral Presentation.
American Society of Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgeons,
- International Conference on Learning and Memory, NIH Travel Award.
International Conference on Learning and Memory,
- Society for Neuroscience Travel Award.
- Travel Grant, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory.
Helmsley Charitable Trust,
- Facility for Education and Research in Neuroscience Pilot Grant.
Emory University, Facility for Education and Research in Neuroscience ,
- Most Outstanding Psychology Student.
Georgia State University Department of Psychology,
- Brains and Behavior Research Fellowship.
Georgia State University Brains and Behavior program,
In the Media