Assistant Professor, College Of Nursing
- Brody, A.A., Sadarangani, T., Bristol, A.A. , Jones, T.M., Convery, K.A., McCabe, D.E., Durga,
A., Lin, S.Y. Partnering with Hospices to Develop, Test, and Implement Aliviado Dementia Care
In a 25-Site Pragmatic Trial. Gerontological Society of America (GSA) Annual Meeting
November 2020. [symposium presentation]
- Feinberg, T., Trentalange, M., Lum, J., Runels, T., Domanski, A., Bristol, A.A., Schneider, C.E., Brandt, C., Kerns, R.D., Hwang, U. (2020). Sensitivity of Electronic Medical Record Documentation of Analgesic Prescriptions among Older Veterans with Arthritis. AcademyHealth Annual Research Meeting August 2020 .
- Lin, S., Schneider, C., Bristol, A.A., Convery, K., & Brody, A.A. (2020). Pilot Testing of Aliviado Dementia Care-Hospice Edition—a Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement for Better Hospice Dementia Care. Annual Assembly of Hospice and Palliative Care, April 2020. [Accepted, conference canceled due to COVID-19].
- Binkley, C., Gettel, C., Hastings, S.N., Hammouda, N., Hwang, U., Hogan, T., Ko, K., Richardson, l.D., Ragsdale, L., Morano, C., Brody, A., & Bristol, A.A. The Geriatric Emergency Care Applied Research Network Care Transitions Scoping Review. American Academy of Emergency Medicine 2020; 27:s225.
- Bristol AA, Schneider CE, Lin SY & Brody AA (2021). A Systematic Review of Clinical Outcomes Associated With Intrahospital Transitions. Journal for healthcare quality : official publication of the National Association for Healthcare Quality. Vol. 42, 175-187.
- Bristol AA, Convery KA, Sotelo V, Schneider CE, Lin SY, Fletcher J, Rupper R, Galvin JE & Brody AA (2020). Protocol for an embedded pragmatic clinical trial to test the effectiveness of Aliviado Dementia Care in improving quality of life for persons living with dementia and their informal caregivers. Contemporary clinical trials. Vol. 93, 106005.
- Brody AA, Sadarangani T, Jones TM, Convery K, Groom L, Bristol AA & David D (2020). Family- and Person-Centered Interdisciplinary Telehealth: Policy and Practice Implications Following Onset of the COVID-19 Pandemic. Journal of gerontological nursing. Vol. 46, 9-13.
- Bristol, A. A. , Martin-Plank, L. & Crist, J.D. (2020). Experiences of healthcare professionals as family caregivers during intra-hosptial transitions. J Gerontol Nurs.
- Schneider, C.E., Bristol, A.A., Ford, A, Lin, S. & Brody, A,A, (2020). The impact of Aliviado Dementia Care-hospice edition program on hospice staff's dementia knowledge. J Pain Symptom Manage. Vol. 60, e7-e13.
- Bristol AA (2020). Geriatric nurse involvement during intra-hospital transitions. Geriatric nursing (New York, N.Y.). Vol. 40, 543-545.
- Schneider, C.E., Bristol, A.A. & Brody, A.A. (2019). A scoping review of dementia symptom management in persons with dementia living in a home setting. Curr Geriatr Rep.
- Bristol AA, Crist JD, Phillips LR, Shea KD & Lacasse C (2018). Family Caregivers' Experiences of Within-Hospital Handoffs for Older Adults in Acute Care. Journal of nursing care quality. Vol. 33, 368-374.
- Bristol ST, Lloyd SL & Bristol AA (2018). Integrating Spiritual Bereavement Skills Into an Advanced Practice Curriculum. The Journal of nursing education. Vol. 56, 439-442.
- Bristol AA, Nibbelink CW, Gephart SM & Carrington JM (2017). Nurses' Use of Positive Deviance When Encountering Electronic Health Records-Related Unintended Consequences. Nursing administration quarterly. Vol. 42, E1-E11.
- Gephart SM, Bristol AA, Dye JL, Finley BA & Carrington JM (2017). Validity and Reliability of a New Measure of Nursing Experience With Unintended Consequences of Electronic Health Records. Computers, informatics, nursing : CIN. Vol. 34, 436-447.