Associate Professor, College Of Social Work
Associate Dean for Graduate Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Graduate School
- Council on Social Work Education, Council on Conferences and Professional Development.
Develop policy initiatives on behalf of CSWE related to the Annual Program Meeting and professional development activities spearheaded by CSWE.
12/01/2018 - 12/31/2022
- Committee for Qualifying Examination.
Member of Committee,
03/01/2022 - 12/31/2022.
- College Awards Committee (PhD. ,MSW & BSW Students) .
01/01/2020 - 12/31/2021.
- Planned Parenthood's Teen Council- Delivered presentation to members on Techniques for Advocacy Using a Racial Equity Lens.
01/11/2022 - 01/11/2022
- Preview Day - This event is geared towards prospective students of diverse backgrounds interested in graduate education at the University of Utah.
10/18/2022 - 10/18/2022
Honors & Awards
- 2022 Madam C.J. Walker Resource Award
The Madam C.J. Walker Resource Award is for individuals who have strengthened community-engaged learning experiences and opportunities tied to civic engagement and fostered stronger partnerships between the local community and the University of Utah.
University of Utah,