- Bachelor of Science in Physics, Birendra Multiple Campus, Chitwan, Tribhuvan University, Nepal
- Diploma in Earth System Physics, Solid Earth Geophysics, Earth System Physics Section, The Abdus Salam International Center for Theoretical Physics (ICTP), Italy
- Master of Science in Physics, Central Department of Physics, Tribhuvan University, Kirtipur, Kathmandu, Nepal
- PhD, Research School of Earth Sciences, The Australian National University, Canberra, Australia. Project: Bayesian inference for deep Earth structure using body waves and free oscillations of the Earth
- Postdoctoral Fellow/Research Associate, Department of Earth Sciences, University of Cambridge and ICTP
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, Scripps Institution of Oceanography, University of California, San Diego
My research focuses on the quantitative study of Earth structure and dynamic processes using geophysical observations and the development of computational and statistical methods to elucidate Earth structure with rigorous uncertainties.