Associate Professor (Lecturer), Physics And Astronomy
- Claudia De Grandi (date unknown). Pedagogical strategies to increase students’ engagement and motivation. Springer International Publishing.
- Claudia De Grandi (date unknown). Assessment of strategies to build a welcoming STEM classroom environment for all students. Physics Education Research Conference 2018.
- Claudia De Grandi (date unknown). STEM Climate survey developed through student–faculty collaboration. Taylor and Francis. 1-16.
- Jason May (date unknown). Bringing three-dimensional learning to undergraduate physics: Insight from an introductory physics laboratory course. American Journal of Physics. Vol. 90, 452-461.
- Robinson, Frank J (date unknown). Using Open-Source Videos to Flip a First-Year College Physics Class. Journal of Science Education and Technology, Springer.
Grants, Contracts & Research Gifts
Exploring Students' Learning of Data Analysis in a Three-Dimensional Lab Environment.
Total project budget to date: