Dr. Jaggers research addresses the intersection of juvenile delinquency, child abuse and neglect, and mental illness. Specifically, he is interested in how mental health services mitigate delinquent behavior in traumatized youth with histories of child maltreatment. His work has examined the role of family dynamics and community wealth in juvenile delinquency. In addition, he has also addressed specific effects associated with child welfare resoureces and treatment on emotional and behavioraal health.
- Predictive Analytics, Data Modeling, Machine Learning, Text Mining
- Mental Health Services
- Dual status youth
- Child or Adolescent Mental Health
- Child Abuse or Neglect
- Adolescent, juvenile corrections, at-risk, youth
- Jeremiah Jaggers (2018). Effect of mental health treatment, juvenile justice involvement, & child welfare effectiveness on severity of mental health problems. Child Welfare. Published, 08/01/2018.
- W.T. Church & D.W. Springer (2018). Mental health services for incarcerated individuals. Oxford University Press. Published, 07/26/2018.
- W.T. Church & D.W. Springer (2018). Incarcerated immigrants: History, policy, and practice. Oxford University Press. Published, 07/26/2018.