- KCACTF (Kennedy Center American College Theatre Festival), Region VIII. Role: Board Member, Stage Management Coordinator. Organizes and executes national stage management fellowship program for stage management students from across the region. This includes arranging and presenting professional workshops as well as facilitating the fellowship award interviews and auditions. Serves on the KCACTF governing board for Region 8. 06/01/2020 - present
- KCACTF (Kennedy Center American College Theatre Festival), Region VIII. Role: Circuit 7 Respondent Coordinator. Involves assigning respondents to all KCACTF entry performances in the state of Utah. Coordinates with schools and respondents to ensure a streamlined response process and timely reporting of both feedback and student awards and nominations. Serves on the KCACTF governing board for Region 8. 08/01/2018 - 06/01/2020
- Advisory Committee. Committee Member, 08/01/2020 - present. Department service.
- Curriculum Committee. Committee Member, 08/01/2020 - present. Department service.
- Recruitment Committee: Attended the International Thespian Festival (virtually) as a representative for the University of Utah Department of Theatre. Interviewed Stage Management candidates and recruited the program. Assisted with Virtual "Meet & Greets" throughout the Fall. 06/22/2020 - 06/26/2020. Department service.
- Hiring Committee for Directing Faculty Tenure Track Line. Committee Member, 12/01/2017 - 05/01/2018. Department service.
- Strategic Planning Committee. Committee Member, 12/01/2017 - 04/01/2018. College service.
- Season Selection Committee. Committee Chair, 08/07/2017 - 05/04/2019. Department service.
- Executive Committee. Committee Member, 07/01/2017 - 06/01/2020. Department service.
- Created an official partnership between Utah Opera and the University of Utah in stage management. In 2017, I began investing time into this relationship so that University students could intern as Assistant Stage Managers on Utah Opera productions. As of this year, we are offered all four slots before they are opened to other institutions. Thus far, we've been accepting 1-2 slots per year (dependent upon student interest and professional maturity level). Our first major collaboration was on The Little Prince in January 2019 where I stage managed and one of our senior students assisted me. 01/01/2019 - present
Founder and Administrator of "Salt Lake Stage Managers"