Assistant Professor, Elect & Computer Engineering
Research Assistant Professor, Ophthalmology & Visual Science
Adjunct Assistant Professor, Biomedical Engineering
Affiliate faculty, Neuroscience Program
- Noudoost B, Nategh N, Clark K, Esteky H (date unknown). Stimulus context alters neural representations of faces in inferotemporal cortex. Vol. 117, 336-347.
- Niknam K, Akbarian Aghdam A, Noudoost B, Nategh N. Model-based Decoding of Time-varying Visual Information During Saccadic Eye Movements Using Single- and Multi-neuron MT Responses. 51st Annual Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems and Computers, Pacific Grove, CA.
- Niknam K, Akbarian Aghdam A, Noudoost B, Nategh N. Modeling Perisaccadic Visual Representation in MT Neurons by Incorporating Population-level Information. Neuroscience 2016, Society for Neuroscience Annual Meeting, San Diego, CA.
- Akbarian Aghdam A, Parsa MB, Nategh N, Noudoost B. MT Neurons Preserve Visually Selective Signals Across Eye Movements. Neuroscience 2016, Society for Neuroscience Annual Meeting, Pacific Grove, CA.
- Akbarian Aghdam A, Parsa MB, Noudoost B, Nategh N. Spatiotemporal Dynamics of MT Receptive Fields During Eye Movements. Nanosymposium. Neuroscience 2015, Society for Neuroscience Meeting, Chicago, IL.