- Speculative Fiction
- New Media Studies
- Environmental Humanities
- Digital Humanities
- 20th/21st Century American Literature
- Anna Neatrour, Elizabeth Callaway & Rebekah Cummings (2018). Kindles, Card Catalogs, and the Future of Libraries: A Collaborative Digital Humanities Project. Digital Library Perspectives. Accepted, 08/01/2018.
- Elizabeth Callaway (2018). Seeing What's Right In Front of Us: The Bone Clocks, Climate Change, and Human Attention. Humanities. Vol. 7(1).
- Elizabeth Callaway & Ed. Matthew J. C. Cella (2016). Does Disability Have a Place in Utopia? Cross-cultural Possibility in Mellville's Typee. (pp. 39-52). Lexington Books. Published, 09/01/2016.
- Daniel S. Karp, Chase D. Mendenhall, Elizabeth Callaway, Luke O. Frishkoff, Peter M. Kareiva, Paul R. Ehlrich & Gretchen C. Daily (2015). Confronting and Resolving Competing Values behind Conservation Objectives. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. Vol. 112(35), 11132-11137.
- Elizabeth Callaway, William R. L. Anderegg, Maxwell Boykoff, Gary Yohe & Terry Root (2014). Awareness of Both Type 1 and 2 Errors in Climate Science and Assessment. Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society. Vol. 95, 1445-1451.
- Elizabeth Callaway (2014). A Space for Justice: Messianic Time in the Graphs of Climate Change. Environmental Humanities. Vol. 5(1), 13-33.
- William R. L. Anderegg & Elizabeth Callaway (2012). Infestation and Hydraulic Consequences of Induced Carbon Starvation. Plant Physiology. Vol. 159.4, 1866-1874.