Assistant Professor, Economics Department
- “How Does Declining Unionism Affect the American Middle Class and Intergenerational Mobility?” Economic Mobility: Research & Ideas on Strengthening Families, Communities & The Economy, Federal Reserve System’s Community Development Research Conference Publication, December 2016: 451-480. NBER Working Paper W21638.
- Review of Equality on trial: gender and rights in the modern American workplace by Katherine Turk. Labor History, October 2016: 1-3.
- "The War Against Public Sector Collective Bargaining in the U.S." The Journal of Industrial Relations, June 2012, 54 (3): 386-408.
- Teacher wage penalty and decrease in teacher quality: Evidence from career changers.
- Teachers' labor market.
- Teachers Unions Under Different Legal Environment.
- Candidates for Free Riding in a Post-Agency Shop Public Sector.
- Teachers Unions and Teacher Dismissal , Colorado State University, Fort Colins, US.
- Teacher Turnover, Davis County legislators, Utah.
- "The Impact of Teachers Unions on Teachers' Well-being under Different Legal Institutions: Evidence from District-Teacher Matched Data." SEA (Southern Economic Association) Annual Conference, D.C., US.
- "The Impact of Teachers Unions on Teachers' Well-being under Different Legal Institutions: Evidence from District-Teacher Matched Data."BYU (Brigham Young University), Provo, US.
- AFIT(Association For Institutional Thought), Western Social Science Association 59th annual meeting, San Francisco. US.
- "The Myth of Unions’ Overprotection of Bad Teachers: Evidence from District-Teacher Matched Panel Data on Teacher Turnover." NBER (National Bureau of Economics Research) Labor Studies Program Meeting, San Francisco, CA, US.
- "Teachers' Labor Market". Harvard Trade Union Program, Harvard Law
School, Cambridge, MA, US.
Geographical Regions of Interest