Assistant Professor, School Of Music
- "'Headfirst into a Political Abyss': The Politics and Political Reception of Hamilton," University of Texas at Austin Butler School of Music, sponsored by the Center for American Music, October 23, 2017.
- "'Headfirst into a Political Abyss': Claiming Cultural Citizenship in _Hamilton_," 43rd Annual Conference of the Society for American Music, Montreal, Québec, CA. Co-organizer of panel on which paper will be presented. To be presented March 25, 2017.
Conference Paper, Refereed,
- Elizabeth Titrington Craft and Joanna Dee Das, "Interdisciplinary Approaches to Studying the Stage Musical," in The Critical Companion to the American Stage Musical, by Elizabeth L. Wollman (London: Bloomsbury Methuen Drama, 2017), 237–50.
- "Politics Invades the Theater? It's Always Been There," Salt Lake Tribune, December 4, 2016. Reprinted on Musicology Now (blog), American Musicological Society, December 9, 2016.
- Sarah Adams and Elizabeth Titrington Craft. "Nadia Boulanger and Her American Composition Students: An Exhibition," in Crosscurrents: American and European Music in Interaction, 1900–2000, ed. Felix Meyer, Carol J. Oja, Wolfgang Rathert, and Anne C. Shreffler (Woodbridge, Suffolk: The Boydell Press, 2014), 147–62.
- "Musical of the Month: Little Johnny Jones," Musical of the Month (blog), New York Public Library, July 21, 2012, https://www.nypl.org/blog/2012/07/21/musical-month-little-johnny-jones.
- "'Is This What It Takes Just to Make It to Broadway?!': Marketing In the Heights in the Twenty-First Century," in "A Mark, a Yen, a Buck, or a Pound: Money and the Stage Musical at the Millennium," edited by Jessica Sternfeld and Elizabeth L Wollman, special issue, Studies in Musical Theatre 5, no. 1 (March 2011): 49–69.