Chair, Health, Kinesiology, and Recreation
- Denis, D., Rowe, R. Williams, A. M., & Milne, E. (2016). The role of cortical sensorimotor oscillations in action anticipation. Neuroimage. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.neuroimage.2016.10.022.
- Ellmers, T. J., Machado, G., Wong, T. W. L., Zhu, F., Williams, A. M., & Young, W. R. (2016). A validation of neural co-activation as a measure of attentional focus in a postural task. Gait and Posture, 50, 229-231.
- Cocks, A.J., Jackson, R.C., Bishop, D.T. and Williams, A.M. (2016) Anxiety, anticipation, and contextual information: A test of Attentional Control Theory. Cognition and Emotion, 30, 6, 1037-1048.
- Vater, C., Jackson, R.C., Roca, A. and Williams, A.M. (2016) The effects of anxiety on anticipation and visual search in dynamic, time-constrained situations. Sport, Exercise, and Performance Psychology, 5, 3, 179-192.
- Young, W.R., Oloniula, M., Masters, R.S.W., Dimitradis, S., and Williams, A.M. (2016). Examining links between anxiety, reinvestment and walking when talking by older adults during adaptive gait. Experimental Brain Research, 234, 1, 161-172.
- Broadbent, D.P., Causer, J., Ford, P.R. and Williams, A.M. (2015) The contextual interference effect in perceptual-cognitive skills training. Medicine and Science in Sport and Exercise, 47, 6, 1243-1250.
- Young, W. and Williams, A.M. (2015) Hows fear of falling can increase fall-risk in older adults: Applying psychological theory to practical observation. Gait and Posture, 41, 1, 71-2.
- Balser, N., Lorey, B., Pilgramm, S., Naumann, T., Kindermann, S., Stark, R., Zentgraf, K., Williams, A.M. and Munzert, J. (2014) The influence of expertise on brain activation of the action observation network during anticipation of tennis and volleyball serves. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, 8, 568, 1-13.
- Coughlan, E., Williams, A.M. and Ford., P. (2014) A novel test of deliberate practice theory: how experts learn. Journal of Experimental Psychology: Learning, Memory and Cognition, 40, 2, 449-458.
- Balser, N., Lorey, B., Bischoff, M, Zentgraf, K., Williams, A.M. and Munzert, J. (2014) Prediction of human actions: Expertise and task-related effects on neural activation of the action observation network. Human Brain Mapping, 35, 4016-4034.