Adjunct Assistant Professor, Psychiatry
Assistant Professor, Sociology Department
- Frontiers in Sociology (journal).
Editorial board member.
03/11/2015 - present
- Psychiatric Genomics Consortium – Substance Use Disorders Group.
Role: On executive committee, responsible for project management and data/analysis coordination.
Steering Committee Member.
06/01/2013 - present
- Director, Undergraduate tutoring program in Statistics and Research Methods, Utah Sociology.
12/20/2016 - present.
- Committee Member, Undergraduate quantitative methods certificate program development, CSBS.
10/28/2016 - present.
- Member, Graduate Committee, Utah Sociology.
10/12/2016 - present.
- Statistical consultant, Consortium for Families and Health Research.
08/01/2016 - present.
Honors & Awards
- K01 Research Scientist Development Award.
- Howard W. Odum Award for Excellence.
- Shils-Coleman Memorial Award.
American Sociological Association,