OC TH 6980-010
- Utah Occupational Therapy Association. 07/01/2016 - 06/30/2018. Position : Treasurer.
- Utah Occupational Therapy Association. 09/01/2015 - present. Position : Member.
- International Society for Autism Research. 01/01/2014 - present. Position : Member.
- American Occupational Therapy Association. 03/2006 - present. Position : Member.
- Preparing Students for Diverse and Inclusive Practice: Infusing ‘Uncomfortable Topics’ in the Occupational Therapy Graduate Curriculum. Project Lead: Kirby, A. V. Collaborators: Smith, Y. J., Terrill, A. University Teaching Committee 06/2020 - 05/2021. Total Budget: $7,000.00.
- School-based Interprofessional Education . Project Lead: Anne Kirby. Collaborators: Anne Lobdell, Robert John Kraemer, Margret Ann Crockett, Sandra Negley, John Davis, Sarah Gray. 01/01/2019 - 05/31/2022.
- Autism and Neurodiversity: Lifespan and Interdisciplinary Perspectives. Project Lead: Cheryl Wright. Collaborators: Marissa Diener, Scott Wright. University Teaching Committee 11/07/2016 - 11/06/2017. Total Budget: $6,760.00.