Associate Professor, Mechanical Engineering
Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering
- IEEE Nanotechnology Council.
Committee member in "Technical Committee on Nanosensors and Nanoactuators" chapter.
12/2020 - present
- Journal of Frontiers in Electronics.
Role: Review, editor.
Editorial board member.
06/15/2020 - present
Serve as the main organizer for nanomaterials symposium.
06/15/2020 - 03/2021
06/15/2020 - 06/17/2020
Nanomaterial symposium co-organizer.
04/01/2019 - 02/25/2020
- MDPI Polymer journal (IF 2.95).
Reviewer Board member.
11/01/2018 - present
- TMS JOM.
Served as an advisor in publishing special issue.
11/01/2018 - 07/01/2019
- TMS JOM.
guest editor for the special issue in JOM.
03/01/2018 - 12/01/2019
- Electrospin 2018.
International advisory committee.
01/01/2018 - 12/31/2018
- TMS 2018.
co-organizer for the Nanomaterials symposium.
01/01/2018 - 03/31/2018
- International conference on electrospinning (electrospin 2018).
International advisory committee member.
11/01/2017 - present
Role: served as a panel.
05/25/2016 - 05/26/2016
Honors & Awards
- Young Engineer Award.
Korean Society of Precision Engineering,
- Micro/nano curriculum committee.
08/01/2020 - present.
- Faculty search committee.
12/01/2019 - 03/01/2020.
- Graduate committee.
08/01/2018 - present.
- Serving as a Distinguished seminar committee member.
01/01/2016 - 06/30/2019.
- Organizing chair for national math competition (KSEA NMSC) .
01/01/2019 - 05/01/2019
- Organizing chair for national math competition (KSEA NMSC).
01/01/2018 - 05/01/2018
- Organized a lab-visit event for middle to high school refugee students.
06/14/2017 - present
In the Media