Graduate Research Assist (RA), Physics And Astronomy
- Christian H Hannah, Anil C. Seth, Dieu D. Nguyen, Antoine Dumont, Nikolay Kacharov, Nadine Neumayer & Mark den Brok (2021). Spatially Resolving the Star Formation Histories of Three Nearby Nuclear Star Clusters. The Astronomical Journal. Vol. 162.
- Hannah, C. H., Seth, A. C., Stone, N., & van Velzen, S., "Black Hole Demographics in Low-Mass Galaxies: Improving Tidal Disruption Event Rate Estimations," 8th Annual Giant Magellan Telescope Community Science Meeting, Sedona, AZ, September 2022.
- Hannah, C. H., Seth, A. C., Dumont, A., & Nguyen, D., “Resolving Star Formation Histories of Nuclear Star Clusters to Constrain Formation Mechanisms,” 237th American Astronomical Society Conference, January 2021.
- Hannah, C. H., “Optimizing Computations of Numerical Disk Models Constrained by Hα
Emission Spectra,” Central Michigan University’s Student Research & Creative Endeavors
Exhibition (SRCEE), Mount Pleasant, MI, April 2019.
- Hannah, C. H., Fagan, W. G., & Tycner, C., “Classification of Hot Stars by Disk Variability
using Hα Line Emission Characteristics,” 232nd American Astronomical Society Conference,
Denver, CO, June 2018.
- Fagan, W. G., Hannah, C. H., “Spectroscopic analysis of Hα Emitting Stars using Interactive
Data Language,” Central Michigan University’s 2017 Autumnal Equinox Lecture, Mount
Pleasant, MI, September 2017.