Chair, Ethnic Studies
Associate Professor, Ethnic Studies
Associate Professor, Sociology Department
- Muñoz, Ed A. 2013. “Gang Life in Two Cities: An Insider’s Journey, By Robert J. Durán.” For, Thoughts about Books: Occasional Essays Inspired by Provocative Reading. The Criminologist: The Official Newsletter of the American Society of Criminology. 38(6): 52-55.
- Muñoz, Ed A., Greg S. Weaver, and Martín Echeverría Victoria. 2013. “Historical Mexican Emigration and Its Association with Crime in Mexico.” The International Journal of Contemporary Sociology. 50(1): 133-149.
- Muñoz E. & Freng A. (2007). Age, racial/ethnic minority status, gender and misdemeanor sentencing. (pp. 29-57). Vol. 5, Journal of Ethnicity in Criminal Justice.
- Muñoz E., Lopez D. & Stewart E. (1998). Misdemeanor sentencing decisions: The cumulative disadvantage effect of "gringo justice". (pp. 298-319). Vol. 20, Hispanic Journal of Behavioral Sciences.
- Munoz, Ed A., Cathleen Power, Moises Prospero, and Rebecca Owen. "Restorative Justice: Salt Lake Peer Court Practices." American Society of Criminology, Washington, DC.
Conference Paper, Refereed,
- Munoz, Ed A. “Gang Life in Two Cities: An Insider’s Journey, By Robert J. Durán.” Author Meets Critic Panel Session. American Society of Criminology Annual Conference. Atlanta, GA, November.
- Munoz, Ed A. “Construyendo Latinidad: One Chicano’s Sociological Journey.” Induction Ceremony Keynote for Alpha Kappa Delta International Sociology Honor Society. Department of Sociology, Colorado State University. Fort Collins, CO, April.
Geographical Regions of Interest