- Voice disorders
- Vocal Music
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Opera or Musical Theatre
- NATS Chat: "Mindful Voice: How Cognitive Science Informs Voice Teaching".
- How Individual Singers’ Dynamic Ranges Impact the Dynamic Range of the Choral Ensemble. Conference Paper, Refereed, Accepted, 01/04/2019.
- Panel Discussion: Interdisciplinary Approaches to Training Teachers of Voice. Invited Talk/Keynote, Presented, 08/14/2018.
- Perceptual and acoustic qualities of the music theater singing voice Co-Author: Brian Manternach, DM. Conference Paper, Refereed, Presented, 08/13/2018.
- Maxfield, Lynn. "Toward an Understanding of Attention and Awareness." Journal of Singing 75, no. 2 (2018): 197-200. Published, 11/01/2018.
- Maxfield, Lynn. "Slow Practice: How to Do More Than Just Practice Slowly." Journal of Singing 75, no. 1 (2018): 69-73. Published, 09/01/2018.
- Titze, Ingo R., and Lynn M. Maxfield. "The relation between choir size and choir dynamics." The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America 143, no. 3 (2018): 1842-1842. Published, 03/01/2018.
- Titze, Ingo R., and Lynn Maxfield. "Acoustic factors affecting the dynamic range of a choir." The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America 142, no. 4 (2017): 2464-2468.Acoustic factors affecting the dynamic range of a choir.
- Maxfield, Lynn M., Eric Hunter, and Simone Greatzer. "The effect of compromised pulmonary function on speech production among female school teachers." The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America 139, no. 4 (2016): 2105-2105.
- Maxfield, L. (2015). Healthy Voices, Healthy Singers. Journal of Singing, 71(4), 507. Published, 03/01/2015.
- Maxfield, Lynn, and Ingo Titze. "Overtone Singing: In The News Again." Journal of Singing 71, no. 4 (2015): 469. Published, 03/01/2015.