- Association for the Study of Literature and Environment. 04/03/2017 - 04/03/2018. Position : Member.
- College Book Art Association. 01/01/2014 - 01/01/2020. Position : Board Member.
- College Book Art Association, Awards Committee. 01/01/2014 - present. Position : Member.
- College Book Art Association. 01/01/2014 - 01/01/2020. Position : Awards Committee Chair.
- Guild of Book Workers. 05/01/2011 - 05/01/2019. Position : Treasurer, Rocky Mountain Chapter.
- Impractical Labor in Service of the Speculative Arts (ILSSA). 10/01/2009 - present. Position : Member.
- Papermaking the Great Salt Lake. Project Lead: Emily Tipps. Collaborators: Crane Giamo, Jonathan Sandberg, Lyuba Basin, Kauriana Kendall, Rachel Zavecz, Tamrika Khvtisiashvili, Michelle Wentling, Jem Ashton. Fellowship in Collections Engagement 07/05/2019 - 07/16/2021. Total Budget: $1,200.00.
- Sustainable Papermaking Practices. Project Lead: Crane Giamo. Collaborators: Emily Tipps and Crane Giamo. University Teaching Grant 04/06/2018 - 12/31/2018. Total Budget: $6,928.00.
- Assisted guest instructor Alicia Bailey during two-day workshop entitled "Book as Archive & Enclosure". 10/26/2018 - 10/27/2018
- Co-taught single-day workshop entitled "Leather Binding Fundamentals" with Allison Milham. 07/28/2018 - 07/28/2018
- Hosted EAS 3400 Arts Around the Globe for studio tour, hands-on book viewing, and discussion. 07/10/2018 - 07/10/2018
- Assisted guest instructor Mare Blocker during two-day workshop entitled "Photopolymer Intaglio Printing". 06/29/2018 - 06/30/2018
- Assisted guest instructor Daniel Kelm in two-day workshop entitled " The Book Restructured: Wire-Edge Binding". 06/01/2018 - 06/02/2018
- Assisted guest instructor Keiji Shinohara in two-day workshop entitled "The Practice of Ukiyo-e Woodblock Printing". 08/05/2016 - 08/06/2016
- Assisted guest instructor Karen Hanmer in two-day workshop entitled "Streamlined Style for Leather Bindings". 07/08/2016 - 07/09/2016
- Co-taught public workshop entitled "Upcycled Stories: Books as Process". 05/28/2016 - 05/28/2016
- Assisted with Graphic Design class's letterpress printing project in the Book Arts Studio. 04/11/2016 - 04/11/2016
- Hosted Book Design and Typography class, during which I provided Book Arts Studio orientation and training, and demonstrated a spiral-bound book form the students then constructed in class. 08/28/2015 - 08/28/2015
- Hosted students in SPAN 4900 for a class session, during which we created historic models of pre-Columbian codices and discussed historical context and artisanal practices. 02/03/2015 - 02/03/2015