Social Work Distance Learning, International Social Work, Participatory Community-Based Research; Refugee Trauma; Cross-Cultural Mental Health
- Certificate in Global Mental Health: Trauma & Recovery, Harvard's Program for Refugee Trauma, HARVARD UNIVERSITY
- Masters of Public Health (MPH), Quantitative Analysis, Harvard School of Public Health, HARVARD UNIVERSITY. Project: Effectiveness of the Stay Alive HIV/AIDS Prevention Program in Kenya: An independent outcome evaluation of a life skills and empowerment program
- Clinical Neuropsychology Specialization Training Program Certificate (2-yr), Neuropsychology, FIELDING GRADUATE UNIVERSITY
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Counseling Psychology, BRIGHAM YOUNG UNIVERSITY. Project: A Sandy hospital hostage situation: The identification of factors that best predicted posttraumatic stress disorder and victimization symptoms in victims.
- Master of Science (MS), Marriage & Family Therapy, BRIGHAM YOUNG UNIVERSITY
- Master of Social Work (MSW), Clinical Social Work, BRIGHAM YOUNG UNIVERSITY
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), Psychology, UNIVERSITY OF UTAH