Associate Professor, Atmospheric Sciences
Assistant Professor, Atmospheric Sciences
- American Mathematical Society.
Co-organizer of “Differential Equations, Probability and Sea Ice,” American Mathematical Society Mathematics Research Community, Snowbird, Utah, 21-27 June 2015
06/21/2015 - 06/27/2015
- Board on Oceans, Atmosphere and Climate of the Association of Public and Land-Grant Universities.
University of Utah representative on the Board.
01/01/2015 - 12/31/2016
- Environmental Protection Agency .
Roundtable discussion on climate with Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Gina McCarthy and Salt Lake City Mayor Ralph Becker.
05/19/2014 - 05/23/2014
- Mountain Accord.
Member of Climate Team that developed “Summary of climate change understanding and projections for the Mountain Accord,” www.mountainaccord.com, 2014
01/01/2014 - 06/01/2015
Honors & Awards
- Early Career Teaching Award.
University of Utah,
- James R. Holton Junior Scientist Award.
American Geophysical Union,
In the Media